Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Manchester United have agreed a new four-year contract with Patrice Evra. The France defender and his agent met with United chief executive David Gill on Thursday and settled on a pay deal of £55,000 per week.

Cristiano Ronaldo is still expected to commit his future to United.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
DAMN YOU Crooney !!!! Yeah! I wanted to put up the news about Evra, yeah and you beat me to it, yeah, while i was replying you in the shoutbox, yeah?

It's not on ManUtd.com yet, but this would be fantastic news. The sums seems abit low though. I mean, that's what Wes Brown earns and with all due respect, Pat is much better. I'm still delighted we've retained his services. What a player!

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/sport...s-year-contract-United-55k-week.html?ITO=1490

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RedForceRising said:
DAMN YOU Crooney !!!! Yeah! I wanted to put up the news about Evra, yeah and you beat me to it, yeah, while i was replying you in the shoutbox, yeah?

It's not on ManUtd.com yet, but this would be fantastic news. The sums seems abit low though. I mean, that's what Wes Brown earns and with all due respect, Pat is much better. I'm still delighted we've retained his services. What a player!
not entirely true yeah ? - i put it earlier than you logged in yeah ! you liar yeah ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
rily?!? wer did u get the news? i hope it's reliable...

i think that's a priority... extending the contract of the best left back in the world is a must... evra established himself of being the best, so he deserved to be in the best club in the world...

i hope its true!

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RedForceRising said:
I did not lie my friend...check out my transfers thread I edited it 5 minutes before this thread started! :)

Anyway, yeah, you know I'm just mucking about yeah?
yeah - i know yeah - you're a worldclass poster yeah! worldclass yeah ? just like every pos.... - worldclass yeah ? "

·
Registered
590 Posts
That news has made my morning. He's probably the most improved player since he joined United. From a relative unknown, to one of the best left backs in the world. £55k a week puts him more on par with Brown etc. so seems fair to me.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
He was ALWAYS going to sign, and would have been a fool not to.
It's still a relief though........glad we have the best left back in the world.
oh and his bargaining skills are abit rubbish lmao.....he could/should have got
WAY more than that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.