Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manchester United have agreed a new four-year contract with Patrice Evra. The France defender and his agent met with United chief executive David Gill on Thursday and settled on a pay deal of £55,000 per week.

Cristiano Ronaldo is still expected to commit his future to United.

·
Registered
115 Posts
A relief.
He's been fantastic this season, and is probably worth more than £55,000 per week. I think its a great bargain price for a player of his caliber.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
DAMN YOU Crooney !!!! Yeah! I wanted to put up the news about Evra, yeah and you beat me to it, yeah, while i was replying you in the shoutbox, yeah?

It's not on ManUtd.com yet, but this would be fantastic news. The sums seems abit low though. I mean, that's what Wes Brown earns and with all due respect, Pat is much better. I'm still delighted we've retained his services. What a player!

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/sport...s-year-contract-United-55k-week.html?ITO=1490

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RedForceRising said:
DAMN YOU Crooney !!!! Yeah! I wanted to put up the news about Evra, yeah and you beat me to it, yeah, while i was replying you in the shoutbox, yeah?

It's not on ManUtd.com yet, but this would be fantastic news. The sums seems abit low though. I mean, that's what Wes Brown earns and with all due respect, Pat is much better. I'm still delighted we've retained his services. What a player!
not entirely true yeah ? - i put it earlier than you logged in yeah ! you liar yeah ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
rily?!? wer did u get the news? i hope it's reliable...

i think that's a priority... extending the contract of the best left back in the world is a must... evra established himself of being the best, so he deserved to be in the best club in the world...

i hope its true!

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
CROoney said:
not entirely true yeah ? - i put it earlier than you logged in yeah ! you liar yeah ;)

I did not lie my friend...check out my transfers thread I edited it 5 minutes before this thread started! :)

Anyway, yeah, you know I'm just mucking about yeah?

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RedForceRising said:
I did not lie my friend...check out my transfers thread I edited it 5 minutes before this thread started! :)

Anyway, yeah, you know I'm just mucking about yeah?
yeah - i know yeah - you're a worldclass poster yeah! worldclass yeah ? just like every pos.... - worldclass yeah ? "

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
great news!

Patrice wherever you may be,
Eating frogs in your home country,
It could be worse, you could be scouse
Eating rats in your council house! ;)

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Zenitka said:
great news!

Patrice wherever you may be,
Eating frogs in your home country,
It could be worse, you could be scouse
Eating rats in your council house
! ;)
it is park ji sung chant :rolleyes:

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Great news!

Now AC Milan can get lost because we've got the best LB in the world atm.

Quality player and we wouldn't have won numerous games last season if it wasn't for the Frenchman!

·
Registered
590 Posts
That news has made my morning. He's probably the most improved player since he joined United. From a relative unknown, to one of the best left backs in the world. £55k a week puts him more on par with Brown etc. so seems fair to me.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
He was ALWAYS going to sign, and would have been a fool not to.
It's still a relief though........glad we have the best left back in the world.
oh and his bargaining skills are abit rubbish lmao.....he could/should have got
WAY more than that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts