Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The three amigo's. :rofl: I swear the camaraderie between these three is reason enough to keep Tevez.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
i think park is a great player, he is very under rated, i think he does alot for the team that goes unnoticed by lots of non united fans and some sun shine utd supporters:whistling:

·
Banned
16,009 Posts
He does a job for us. Good for European away fixtures because of his workrate. He never stops runnings. His end product is awful though and on top of the fact he can't finish. I realise what he does for the team but at times it's very frustrating.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks for the video I enjoyed it, the bonding between these three is great, I wonder what they are like when they are pissed, Evra is one funny guy hahahaha

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
He does a job for us. Good for European away fixtures because of his workrate. He never stops runnings. His end product is awful though and on top of the fact he can't finish. I realise what he does for the team but at times it's very frustrating.
ya he's not the best winger in the world or a flashy winger like ronaldo or nani when he plays but he does the dirty work that ronaldo wont do like track back and mark people...

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
:laugh: Good video..!
I think it's great when you see what footballers are like off the pitch..
I've seen a few videos of Paddy Evra now and he seems to be a funny cnut..!:thumbsup:

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
I remember the thread "Who would you be friends
with at United?", where I said I'd hate to be the
fourth amigo.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
I liked that. I liked that a lot.

Nice to see pros enjoy such camaraderie.

Had to smile at the irony of Pat making fun of Park's lips *ahem*

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Hahaha i saw that on youtube and they are just sooo sweet. Prove that language is not a barrier and tevez,you just got to love him, he looked like the innocent one between the three lol..

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Found this article some of you may find interesting:
Fergie calls them the triplets :D

PATRICE EVRA'S BLOG: MY MULTI-NATIONAL PALS

My best friends at United have to be Carlos Tevez and Ji-sung Park.

I’m friends with every player here at the club but off the pitch, if I go out for dinner, it’s always with Tevez and Ji-sung Park. I’m very close to those two. Nobody understands how we are good friends and the boss calls us ‘the triplets’!

It’s like a classic joke: a Frenchman, an Argentinian, a Korean… how does it work? But it’s always funny when we’re together, we are always having a laugh.

That’s another great thing about playing for United: where else would I have the opportunity to be friends with someone from Argentina and one from Korea? But the three of us play a lot of jokes. It's a pleasure to come into work and see these guys.

When Carlitos arrived I used to speak to him in Spanish so we would spend time together, and Ji would join us as well. That’s how it started, now we’re best friends.

The three of us sometimes play a game of 'two touch' before training: if you touch the ball three times you lose. Carlos doesn’t lose very often but that’s only because he’ll say you gave him a bad pass or you made a bad touch that caused him to go wrong.

So Carlos probably loses least often, but not because he’s better than us!

Patrice Evra was talking to ManUtd.com's Nick Coppack.

·
Registered
773 Posts
i think park is a great player, he is very under rated, i think he does alot for the team that goes unnoticed by lots of non united fans and some sun shine utd supporters:whistling:
no wonder saf offered him another 4 year deal - worth 50,000 pound a week....it's no difficult to make him stay with manchester united....

go !!! park ji-sung

1 - 20 of 35 Posts