Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone's doing them, then Good Luck!!!

The Irish final exams for secondary students began today (the Leaving Cert) and I think the English A-Levels are on now too so Good Luck to everyone doing their revision etc. :)

Don't stress too much!!!!

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Yeah good luck to whoevers doing them now, i had my last one on Monday, so glad they're over for another year!!

·
Breaking into the first team
654 Posts
Its Very stressful...

Ive had Chemistry (Easy)
Geography ( Rock Hard :eek:)
Maths Paper 1 + 2 ( Medium)
English Literature,+ Paper 1 (O.K)

I Have English paper 2 tomorrow, I sat geography today.

Still have ANOTHER geography exam, electronics, and Physics!

Is the government trying to kill kids with Stress? :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
ive had my GCSE's :)

walking in the exams with an A in Science and an A* in Stats

Apart from Maths (getin an A) im getting C's in everything else and probably a D in english

·
Banned
9,929 Posts
Just home........

....Had English (Paper 1 & 2)

1 was easy enough but had some crazy rubbish about Charles Darwin as the reading section.

2 was harder, drama was difficult bvut overall I'm expecting a high C to a low B (65% - 75%)

God......bliddy Maths (Paper 1) and Irish (Paper 1) tomorrow! :rolleyes:......exams, what a joke! :p

·
Registered
809 Posts
i have maths module 3 GCSE in a few weeks( a year early, arent i clever) and a couple of "asset language" tests in german and french on the 17th or somet.

pooooo

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I didn't even know this thread was here! :rolleyes:

But anyway, I got my results. I won't go into what, because the Scottish system was a lot differently, but I'm well happy and go some really good results. :D

I only got one bad result, which was Art, but I expected that, so I'm not too bothered about that. ;)

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
manutd004 said:
I didn't even know this thread was here! :rolleyes:

But anyway, I got my results. I won't go into what, because the Scottish system was a lot differently, but I'm well happy and go some really good results. :D

I only got one bad result, which was Art, but I expected that, so I'm not too bothered about that. ;)
were u doing highers or standard grades this year?

I did highers. I took some advanced higher classes for this year but after getting C's at higher i dont think il be able to continue in them lol

:rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts