Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever seen two teams lie down and die as easily as these two. What a bunch of *****, Fergie should use this in his teamtalk , get the seige mentallity going .

·
Registered
23 Posts
Man Blackburn are crap and Villa had a bad game, chill out its not like big Sam went into the changing room before the game today and said "Here lads I know were fighting relegation but I hate those mancs so just go out, lie down and take it up the arse yeah"

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes i do know that , but , you have to admit they didn't even make a game of it , nor did Villa , against us they both ran their balls off, hussled , harried and probably had their best game for months, don't get me wrong i think its good that the Dippers go out , stuff someone, go top and then have to watch us go back to our rightful place, i just wish it didin't have to be so close in our games, just for a couple of weeks, please :)

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
I`ve already said this before, Sam wanted nothing out of this match, the most he wanted was a draw. To pick out your 11 without having a striker is quite something to be worried about if i was a Rovers fan, especially when you had McCarthy at your disposal. That man`s crazy.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I`ve already said this before, Sam wanted nothing out of this match, the most he wanted was a draw. To pick out your 11 without having a striker is quite something to be worried about if i was a Rovers fan, especially when you had McCarthy at your disposal. That man`s crazy.
Thats what i mean, no ambition to try and even give it a go , even the commentators where saying that Livershit won't have an easier match, ( that was sky ,setanta and radio )

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Thats what i mean, no ambition to try and even give it a go , even the commentators where saying that Livershit won't have an easier match, ( that was sky ,setanta and radio )
I know, i can understand your frustration as i`ve been through it too as i was watching their match ;) But the best thing we shall do to prevent this is to mind our own matches, and we`ll let the others deal with their own business.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Even though we have hit a run of bad form lately apart from the defeats at fulham and the loss to liverfools we still grind out results! Against villa we were well below par but still showed our never say die spirit and the same 2day against sunderland we were far from our best but we ground out a result. Our form will improve hopefully in time for the tough fixtures against spurs, city and the final game of the season against arsenal. Im sure liverfools (even though they have an easier run in) will drop points! same with chelsea

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Have you ever seen two teams lie down and die as easily as these two. What a bunch of *****, Fergie should use this in his teamtalk , get the seige mentallity going .
you sound like a scouser/bitter when you say things like that.
We are United, EVERYONE wants to beat us. They are just another team. Other teams raise their games when we play them.
Who cares what the scousers do?! Sometimes we are too obsessed with the murderers, and we need to concentrate on what our team does.

End of the day we win our games we make it 18.We are Champions.

Saying that when we make it 18-18 in the end of May i will be the loudest voice you will hear singing....

ARE YOU WATCHING MERSEYSIDE??

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you sound like a scouser/bitter when you say things like that.
We are United, EVERYONE wants to beat us. They are just another team. Other teams raise their games when we play them.
Who cares what the scousers do?! Sometimes we are too obsessed with the murderers, and we need to concentrate on what our team does.

End of the day we win our games we make it 18.We are Champions.

Saying that when we make it 18-18 in the end of May i will be the loudest voice you will hear singing....

ARE YOU WATCHING MERSEYSIDE??
please don't associate me with the DIPPERS:mad:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
It's not a surprising move made by Sam. Against Spurs he put Samba as a striker:blink:..so shocking moves made by Big Sam aren't quite such big surprises.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts