Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
well Sir Alex said in his intervriew after the game, that he expected Liverpool to win, because Big Sam told him he had 5-6 players out of the game, important players, so if Sir Alex wasn't surprised, we shouldn't be as well.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
well Sir Alex said in his intervriew after the game, that he expected Liverpool to win, because Big Sam told him he had 5-6 players out of the game, important players, so if Sir Alex wasn't surprised, we shouldn't be as well.
Yes he told fergie he might have to play centre forward himself due to the injuries.
The dissapointment was villas poor poor performance against the scum , they just laid down and died , i hope the tw#ts dont qualify for europe and i am very happy they are out of the running for the champs league spot , the one they sacrificed the uefa cup for , justice

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
McCarthy was available, and he still wasn't included. That's why i'm frustrated.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
McCarthy was available, and he still wasn't included. That's why i'm frustrated.
I think there's issues between him and Allardyce. But still if you only have one striker available, and it's a player like a McCarthy who can pop up and score, you play him even if you dont along with him.

Who cares about who Pool beat and by how many goals, let's just focus on our games:thumbsup:

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
I think there's issues between him and Allardyce. But still if you only have one striker available, and it's a player like a McCarthy who can pop up and score, you play him even if you dont along with him.

Who cares about who Pool beat and by how many goals, let's just focus on our games:thumbsup:
i don`t care about those issues, i wanted Liverpoo to lose points, end of :D

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
Yeah, did seem like he just thought he'd park the bus... could've at least give Pool a fight, they sure tried against us...

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.