Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today was a great race for ferrari fans(like me) dominated by massa and raikkonen....was always meant to be....hamilton had one of his few accidents:rolleyes: ......but hope now that ferrari can continue this form in the upcoming races;) :D

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
akash_reds said:
today was a great race for ferrari fans(like me) dominated by massa and raikkonen....was always meant to be....hamilton had one of his few accidents:rolleyes: ......but hope now that ferrari can continue this form in the upcoming races;) :D
Agree. Glad Kimi Raikkonen is back top of the World Championship. Chin up Hamilton, you drove a great race today hahaha

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bmw has certainly improved......they dindt have hamilton to deal with but they dealt with kovalainen well enough...in a couple of years they could be contenders for the constructors chamionship..and maybe even the drivers championship..who knows?? ;) kubica seems to be a good driver..but i like heidfeld more....
who do you support jazz??
and obviously solsk is a ferrari fan... ;) or are you just a kimi fan??

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
I like Ferrari akash, but Kimi's probably my fav driver. I was so happy when he won the championship at Hamiltons expense last year :D

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i like schumi and ferrari but when he retired and ferrari took in kimi i was surprised...started supporting massa...but no headlines goes massa's way as it is all dominated by kimi :rolleyes: .....was delighted when massa won today....

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Yeah i think Ferrari have a stronger chance of winning the constructors this year as Maclaren are putting in some poor preformances.
I like Robert Kuibca think hes a good young driver and should be able to do quite well this year.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
akash_reds said:
bmw has certainly improved......they dindt have hamilton to deal with but they dealt with kovalainen well enough...in a couple of years they could be contenders for the constructors chamionship..and maybe even the drivers championship..who knows?? ;) kubica seems to be a good driver..but i like heidfeld more....
who do you support jazz??
and obviously solsk is a ferrari fan... ;) or are you just a kimi fan??
Dont really support anyone, just like watching a good race.
I dont like Alonso or Raikkonen. I hope Hamilton does well and the other
young drivers like Kubica and Kovalinen.
As the long as its a good race Im happy but somedays it can be a tad boring.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the season opener race was great.......every lap someone has a big problem....how many drivers crashed??? i dont remember actually.....but it was a classic race.....

·
Registered
782 Posts
akash_reds said:
the season opener race was great.......every lap someone has a big problem....how many drivers crashed??? i dont remember actually.....but it was a classic race.....
I think only 6 drivers saw the finish line. It means that two drivers were given points though they didn't complete the race. That's pretty rare in F1..

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how did raikkonen get the points if he was 9th....i heard something about barrichelo doing something illegal or something....dunno what...

·
Registered
782 Posts
akash_reds said:
how did raikkonen get the points if he was 9th....i heard something about barrichelo doing something illegal or something....dunno what...
Barichello was disqualified for running a red light out of the pit lane.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
1. Kimi Raikkonen (Fin) Ferrari 1 min 21.813 secs
2. Fernando Alonso (Spa) Renault 1:21.904
3. Felipe Massa (Brz) Ferrari 1:22.058
4. Robert Kubica (Pol) BMW Sauber 1:22.065
5. Lewis Hamilton (GB) McLaren - Mercedes 1:22.096

For tomorrows race, Hamilton not firing very well so far this season but hopefully he can pull something out tomorrow, but i would back Raikonnen in the race tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RAIKONNEN WINS!!!!!
massa in second..
hamilton in third
didnt see the race but good result for ferrari(who are on top of the drivers championship!!!) and also the dirvers....massa is finally getting his perfomance on track( ;) )after his win in bahrain.....
C'MON FERRARI!!!!

PS:bad accident for kovalainen i herad...poor guy :(

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
akash_reds said:
RAIKONNEN WINS!!!!!
massa in second..
hamilton in third
didnt see the race but good result for ferrari(who are on top of the drivers championship!!!) and also the dirvers....massa is finally getting his perfomance on track( ;) )after his win in bahrain.....
C'MON FERRARI!!!!

PS:bad accident for kovalainen i herad...poor guy :(

News about Heikki Kovalainen, thumbs up before he was carried away. So hopefully he just got minor injuries.

I heard the Ferrari's were in driving in their own league and World Champion Kimi had a walk in the park today.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts