Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The FA will take no action against Chelsea boss Luiz Felipe Scolari over his highly-charged post-match comments following the 2-1 home defeat at the hands of Arsenal.

Scolari was upset at the award of the Gunners' equaliser, which was netted by Robin van Persie from a clearly offside position, feeling that he was owed an apology from the match officials responsible.

The Brazilian fumed: "Have you ever heard me speak about referees any time in the games I have been here?

"Never, in 15 in the Premier League, four in the Champions League, the Carling Cup, I have not said anything, but this is different.

"I do not want the referee to make something different - I want only after tomorrow that he looks at the television, that the referee and the linesman see they are wrong and they say 'sorry'.

http://www.football.co.uk/chelsea/fa_clear_outspoken_scolari_274634.shtml
Do you think if was Fergie the F.A Would have had a different opinion?

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
Natalie said:
couse they would
shows reputation goes 1st with the fa
generally the fa are a bunch of incompetent fools, but in fairness they got this one right.
scolari has been very respectful towards officials since he arrived at chavski, he has a clean record , i dont think he did anything wrong.

G

·
RED till i DIE said:
Do you think if was Fergie the F.A Would have had a different opinion?
Simple answer ?..NO,

Simply because there is nothing that has been said that needs any action.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts