Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The FA will take no action against Chelsea boss Luiz Felipe Scolari over his highly-charged post-match comments following the 2-1 home defeat at the hands of Arsenal.

Scolari was upset at the award of the Gunners' equaliser, which was netted by Robin van Persie from a clearly offside position, feeling that he was owed an apology from the match officials responsible.

The Brazilian fumed: "Have you ever heard me speak about referees any time in the games I have been here?

"Never, in 15 in the Premier League, four in the Champions League, the Carling Cup, I have not said anything, but this is different.

"I do not want the referee to make something different - I want only after tomorrow that he looks at the television, that the referee and the linesman see they are wrong and they say 'sorry'.

http://www.football.co.uk/chelsea/fa_clear_outspoken_scolari_274634.shtml
Do you think if was Fergie the F.A Would have had a different opinion?

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Nothing wrong with what Scolari said though. Nothing wrong with wanting an apology, and the referees should man up to it.

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
Natalie said:
couse they would
shows reputation goes 1st with the fa
generally the fa are a bunch of incompetent fools, but in fairness they got this one right.
scolari has been very respectful towards officials since he arrived at chavski, he has a clean record , i dont think he did anything wrong.

S

·
0 Posts
RED till i DIE said:
Do you think if was Fergie the F.A Would have had a different opinion?
Simple answer ?..NO,

Simply because there is nothing that has been said that needs any action.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Cappy said:
Nothing wrong with what Scolari said though. Nothing wrong with wanting an apology, and the referees should man up to it.
Dont think you'll hear an apology if big phil gets one there will be demands for apologys every week from one manager or another

1 - 7 of 7 Posts