Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Oh how sweet that was. I loved it. Absolutlely luuuuuuuuurrrrrrrvd it. It was a great move of Rooney to shut up the Chelsea fans! Thankfully Rio made up for his poor defending against Malouda, who by the way had a great game.

With the African Nations Cup and Terry injured I think we can retain the title. Bring on Hargreaves, Anderson and Tevez!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Absolute Class victory! Well done Lads, we well deserved to win over the 90 mins.
Thought Evra had a class game on the wing.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
meers9 said:
Absolute Class victory! Well done Lads, we well deserved to win over the 90 mins.
Thought Evra had a class game on the wing.
yeah he did alot of running for us today, always tried to make himse;f available

·
has been served
2,947 Posts
The first piece of silverware of many.

I particularly liked Fergie wearing the training top. Shows that he is as part of the team as his boys, no other manager does that, all wearing there suits like business men.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Great win! Very well deserved! I thought Ronaldo did a remarkable job shutting down the forward runs of Ashley Cole, and still being involved in the attacking play. Remarkable fitness from all the lads! Well done!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well done Rooney for shutting up chelsea.........
and well done Van der Saar........
He captured all the three balls with his hands ... woooooooooow

·
Registered
125 Posts
Evra had a great game his pace down the wing gave chelsea a few problems :D. well done lads especially van der sar for savin all 3 penalties! well deserved victory!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts