Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spurs it is...peoples thoughts? i'd of preferred Reading and have a bad feeling bout this game!:(

Old Trafford
27th January
K.O 14:00

·
Registered
987 Posts
Man Utd 1-0 Tottenham.. - i think we wont score as much but you never know and Spurs are unpredictable...today they play good next they play shitty

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
oim robbie and oive scored a hundred for toottneim hootspur bow down and lick the perspiration from my bawbag lowly peasant . dammit defoe has stolen my thunder with his comedy hairdo !! some fookers gonna pay i tell yer . aha weedy fletcher --- pow have it fergies love child !!! no ref not red

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOthat was funnyLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and makes more sense than if he was sent off for grooming his feathers with his beak

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
robbie keane will get sent off, how the fu*k can you say that, i mean i can understand predicting the score but predicting the cards is stupid, well it cheered me up lmfao robbie keane sent off :D back on topic tho, i reckon 2-0 united win hopefully rooney will score :)

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
We may have travelled to Saudi Arabia but Spurs have a massive game against Arsenal tonight that'll probably take more out of their squad than our stroll in the park yesterday.

If this was at White Hart Lane I'd be worried but we have a fantastic record at Old Trafford this season (Coventry City aside :rolleyes: ) and think we'll win the game.

Hopefully we'll get Havant & Waterlooville in the next round ;)

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
cannot wait for sundays game , the atmosphere will be banging , the spurs always bring more fans to o.t than the rest of the cockneys.
traditionally spurs and united games are usually exciting as both teams go for it , unlike the arse

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.