Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would you like to have in the next round?
I would love to have one of our rivals...but at home:D....liverpool(if they qualify) arsenal(if they qualify) chelski. No matter as long as we're at home:D We're United so bring it ON!!!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Nah I hope we avoid any big teams or Premiership teams for that matter, we always draw Premiership teams whereas Chelsea always get pretty easier ties, I'd love to get someone in League 1/2, our Leeds would be good :D

S

·
0 Posts
We cant get Leeds...........because they were knocked out...by Histon. lol
failing that....
Forest or Derby away.

Bet we get Middlesborough at home.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I wouldn't mind any one at home to be honest lol I loved last season's 4-0 trashing of Arsenal at OT whilst resting several key players! I just love playing fierce rivals so be it Liverpoo or Leeds...bring it on!

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Yeah let's get Leeds :rolleyes: Are you all so one-trck minded that you don't even know they aren't in it?

Any away please.

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
I hope we get Coventry home so we can play Rafael and Fabio as full backs and Tosic on the wings. Anyone know when the 5th is scheduled for.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
moondog said:
I want the worst team left at home, the easier the better.

i don't think we'll be that lucky. would be incredible..but doubt it...i have a feeling it won't be easy.

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
mufc-ok said:
Millwall Away Please :)
would be absolutely mad but aren't they out??
cardiff as well if they beat arse.
either way, no home games, i can't afford the cup scheme and am soon gonna have to opt out, and possibly lose the right to apply for aways! :eek:

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
he probably changed it because hull knocked millwall out yesterday.
the draw is at 6. don't know where it will be on tv, maybe setanta or itv or sky sports news

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
Clarky101 said:
AWAY! but not one of the big teams away cause ill have no hope getting a ticket.
it goes both ways clarky.
if we get a little team, there will be an easier game but less tickets.
if we go to arsenal, they have to offer like 15% of tickets. we would get something like 9,000 tickets i reckon

·
Registered
177 Posts
Yeah thats the reason mate. Cardiff would be great aswell if they beat arsenal, Shame they are getting a new all seater stadium in may.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts