Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
any prem team outside of the top 4 because i think we would get a tougher match from a team outside the prem because for them it would be there cup final so they will be all giving it everything thieve got to win it and we traditionally struggle in the fa cup against weaker teams exeter and Burton Albion come to mind :eek:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Compeltely forgot Leeds were out, just rememeber seeing their game come up on SSN yesterday against Petereborough and they were 2-0 up, so just thought of them.

No doubt we'll draw a Premiership team I actually guessed Spurs last round somehow :p I think it's about time we drew Villa again like we always do, thats if they beat Doncaster which they somehow didn't yesterday.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
No clubs left outside the Premiership and Championship they said at the beginning.

Anyway we have drawn .. Derby or Notts Forest At least it's not a Prem team :D

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
We cant get Leeds...........because they were knocked out...by Histon. lol
failing that....
Forest or Derby away.

Bet we get Middlesborough at home.
haha Sal, ya got your wish :D

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
i think that is a fantastic draw.
firstly an away game for me and mufc-ok and all those who dont want the cup scheme :)
and not a premiership team, but ill go for forest just for some variety :)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
marty davidson said:
Are Derby threw :rolleyes:
We still lost there. Its a good draw for us, but saying 'easy' will not do you any favours.
NO game is easy as the last time we played DERBY shows just why ;)

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
We still lost there. Its a good draw for us, but saying 'easy' will not do you any favours.
NO game is easy as the last time we played DERBY shows just why ;)

I dont like these games Fergie doesnt take them as serious fields a few younger players and next thing you know were on are way out.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
marty davidson said:
Any favours for what
nothing Marty.....
I just found your reaction to getting Derby or Forest silly,
considering we recently lost at Derby.
My point is that NO GAME IS EASY!!!
dont take any team for granted cos it could come back to bite you in the a$$
Thats all fart!!

·
Banned
875 Posts
i hope Forest wins the game and play MANU :D if it played in nottingham i maybe able to find cheap ticket to see the game because i live in NOttingham ;D

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Could be really interesting cup ties, should have a good atmosphere to em and a frantic tempo, what the FA Cup is famous for. I think the fact Derby have beaten us and Forrest have beaten City this season will work in our advantage as we won't have the mentality that it will be an easy game.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts