Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Thank the Lord. We finally get an easy game. After all the PL opposition we keep on facing, i think we deserve some respite.

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
Look at Burnley in the CC.3 of the top sides in the EPL where knocked out by them.Never underestimate a side.Derby are poor but given the situation the whole event will be absolutley massive.Derby werent afraid to attack us and it worked to an extent,hell they could have won the first leg by 4,despite us being poor in general thats still some feat.Its not set in stone that we WILL get Derby,and Forest will be a mixed bag again....dount count your chickens ect.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Haha we all say its an easy draw, innit?
But we should not take any team for granted, especially as we keep on advancing in this Cup.

I do have positive attitude towards this match tho :) .. as always.

G

·
Jazz 16 said:
Forest or Derby away.......haha Sal, ya got your wish :D
Nice one. :D
Now i want Forest to beat Derby so we go to the City ground again.
Old memories from that place, including being thrown into the Trent by Forest fans
in the early 70s. :eek: :D
Oh what fun we had. :D ;)

Bring it on baby !!

·
Banned
9,511 Posts

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Stephen said:
We did draw Southampton away in the last round.
Yeah and that. But 99% of the time...we've been drawing PL oppostion. Its just a relief we've got easy oppenents...cuz of all our injury problems.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
NateR said:
Yeah and that. But 99% of the time...we've been drawing PL oppostion. Its just a relief we've got easy oppenents...cuz of all our injury problems.
They aren't easy. How many times?

Do you think Man U are the greatest team eva n r gona win evry game lolz?

:rolleyes:

Trust me, this will come back and bite you in the arse.

G

·
Rooneys_Temper said:
hehehehe i chucklez at ur postz
So do i. :D but for the simple reason that he talks more sense and is more clued up than some posters on here that are many years older than him.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Im just glad we havent got Villa! Im so sick of drawing them.

Forest/ Derby will be a great away day with a top atmosphere, Derby away i thought was alrite this season theyre fans were actually very good. So i wouldnt mind playing them again. Either way im happy :)
Come on United!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Stephen said:
How many of you were saying that before Coventry last season?

DERBY THIS SEASON FFS?!!?!

United aren't invincible. Fergie will play some of the kids.
They will have the game of their lives (Forest/Derby).
thank you! some bloody sense at last.
No such thing as an easy game as Ive been trying to tell Marty

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.