Manchester United Talk banner

FA Cup 5th round Derby/Forest Away

2K views 54 replies 24 participants last post by  Jazz 16 
#1 ·
Who would you like to have in the next round?
I would love to have one of our rivals...but at home:D....liverpool(if they qualify) arsenal(if they qualify) chelski. No matter as long as we're at home:D We're United so bring it ON!!!

#23 ·
any prem team outside of the top 4 because i think we would get a tougher match from a team outside the prem because for them it would be there cup final so they will be all giving it everything thieve got to win it and we traditionally struggle in the fa cup against weaker teams exeter and Burton Albion come to mind :eek:

#24 ·
Compeltely forgot Leeds were out, just rememeber seeing their game come up on SSN yesterday against Petereborough and they were 2-0 up, so just thought of them.

No doubt we'll draw a Premiership team I actually guessed Spurs last round somehow :p I think it's about time we drew Villa again like we always do, thats if they beat Doncaster which they somehow didn't yesterday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.