• Eckersley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Welbeck

Votes: 0 0.0%
261 - 279 of 279 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I'm not even involved in this argument but why don't you just answer the question straight, so what if you're not a United fan we have a fair few fans here who support other clubs, and are respected just as much as they were if they supported United.

Anyway my MOTM goes to Tevez simple as.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
I think man of the match was Rooney to be honest. Apart from that miss his was absolutely awesome all game. Lovely goal too. The line up was only one player off my prediction i do believe and that was Carrick in for Scholes, so I'm quite pleased all around really :p

Have to say as well, I am in the anti-Park camp but I thought he had an excellent game today and fully deserved his goal which he took well.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
i hate man united:whistling: im a scouser in disguise :rolleyes::whistling:
Be carefull, Zuco could take it seriously ;)

And back to your question Zuco.
I am United fan since I was a kid. The point of my story was that I was fan of Man United long before 1999. Berbatov was not there at that time. I had problems with walking for about a month and you are continuing asking me. Shame on you ;)

It is obvious that Berbatov is one of my favourite players , and to see him at my favourite club is a real pleasure for me.

You want simple answer - here it is:

I FOLLOW MAN UNITED

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Lets go back to the thread. It is about the game , not about myself :)

I managed to see just last 25-30 minutes :( because I had a match with my teammats. Therefore I will not give ratings. Maybe just an overall rating - it should be 9-10 after 4-0 win :)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but it looks like he said hes a 'non man Utd fan' :confused:

I was asking which team he supported....now I'm confused. :wacko:
zuco,

SPARTAK -VARNA

I tried to find one of my first post's here,but any way SALFORD RED can confirm that i am an other team supporter.

As a other team supporter I have not any partiality's to some players . When I see something very good ,that for me is really good. / I voted for Tevez / . I wondered from the game and from the result...even Berbatov was out . I watched this match with my old school friends and the first thing admired was SAF presents ,ability to be at the TOP ,always to extract the best from players.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
rooney is my choice. the fact that we just play with much more fluency with him in the team, he decision making, his passing, his vision, his runs, his physicality, albeit moments of madness and lack of concentration in front of goal. he is the best player we have, i mean that. and he proves it again today.
IMO, tevez plays better today because rooney is in the team. rooney just makes his teammates better. might sound a bit biased towards rooney, but i really mean it.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
4-0 was a very good result at fulham rooney and park caught my eye the most during the game and i give my m.o.t.m to park he scored a nice goal and never stopped running for the cause .
tevez scored a cracker and i really wanted him to get the hat trick :mad: {i can remember the days when a hat trick was the highlight of utds season} ,after their wonder run vds and the defence are starting to show wobble's hope it holds out for the inter game.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Fulham are a good team and Craven Cottage is a hard place to go, so the fact that we went there and got a comfortable victory is great. We didn't start off the game particularly well, but once we scored we improved greatly and although Fulham had a spell or two, they weren't overly threatening.

Tevez played and was great (my MOTM.) He scored two, one great, goals, and was a menace to the Fulham team. I do agree that he should start against Inter because of their defence but I'd be very surprised if it happened. Rooney, Evra and Park (who says he can't shoot :confused: :p) were also very close. On the other side of the coin, VDS and Ferdinand need to sort themselves out.

If O'Shea is out it will be a blow, as he's on very good form and he's our only experienced natural RB. I have full confidence in Evans, whether it be at RB or CB though.

Another great win, and I can't wait for the Inter game (although I am quite nervous about it :blink:.)

·
I aim to Misbehave
6,371 Posts
Everton turned a 1-0 result at half time to take it 2-1, so unless arsenil fail to qualify, the semis will be with the expected teams.

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
Tevez was immense in this game throughly deserves MOTM. Second goal was brilliant and his workrate was brilliant as always.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Im not sure about that now Ant.
Last years were top notch: West Brom, Pompey, Cardiff and Barnsley!:whistling:
i do hope that is leaning towards the side of sarcasm :blink:

ok if you took away arsenal and swapped for barnsley then maybe, just maybe, it would be the semi-finals to beat all semi-finals.

Just a little trivia fact for you tho. The last three finals where we came runner-up were EVERTON in 95, ARSENAL in 05 and CHELSEA in 07. Spooky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
i do hope that is leaning towards the side of sarcasm :blink:

ok if you took away arsenal and swapped for barnsley then maybe, just maybe, it would be the semi-finals to beat all semi-finals.

Just a little trivia fact for you tho. The last three finals where we came runner-up were EVERTON in 95, ARSENAL in 05 and CHELSEA in 07. Spooky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeh I was being sarcastic ;)

that is a spooky fact :blink:

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
The first 20 minutes were a bit nervy but what a brilliant performance after that. Fulham are usually so good defensively, especially at Craven Cottage, so to score 4 without Ronaldo and Berbatov is impressive.

Tevez was outstanding. His 2nd goal was a cracking effort. Sign him up Fergie.

The semi-final draw was as kind to us as it could be. Everton will be no pushovers but we have a great chance of making the final now. If Arsenal beat Hull then the other semi could be a great one to watch.

261 - 279 of 279 Posts