Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This coming Sunday it is the 3rd round draw of the FA Cup. What is the betting United draw another Premiership side for the 12th consetutive time while Chelsea & Liverpool draw the usual easy ties.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
stubie123 said:
This coming Sunday it is the 3rd round draw of the FA Cup. What is the betting United draw another Premiership side for the 12th consetutive time while Chelsea & Liverpool draw the usual easy ties.
exeter city.....burton albion. i know it usually happens but not always. plus the times it dont we get embarrassed.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Any home draw in the cup is good , i hope its a" massive" game v city or one of the other big clubs it is more exciting than getting a minnow

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stretty said:
Any home draw in the cup is good , i hope its a" massive" game v city or one of the other big clubs it is more exciting than getting a minnow
But it wud be nice to draw a Rochdale or Bournemouth to give a few senior players and some up and coming talent the chance to show themselves. I just wonder if United's ball is hot again this year?

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
totally forgot about the cup with all the other games were playing at the moment, not too fussed who we get really as long as it isn't one of the other big guns

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Rooneys_Temper said:
It starts in the First Round,just like people say 'our season starts now in october'',it doesnt it starts on the first game of the season:p:p
Stop trying to be clever because the FA Cup doesn't even start in the first round.

We'll get Villa.

And whoever said they wanted a home tie :mad: Aways all the way.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
its written in the stars that we will draw leeds united .

then city in round 4 , scousers in round 5 , west ham round 6 . we will crush them all like bugs .

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
haggler said:
its written in the stars that we will draw leeds united .
I will drink my weight in beer. Seriously. It will be a great day the next time we get to put out a cigarette on the eye of the Leeds Scum.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Hopefully we get a Championship team so we can play our youngsters

tho i wouldn't mind Citteh to be the first team to be crunched on the FA road :eek:

·
Registered
516 Posts
We will drawn to Aston Villa and we beat them away or we beat them at home. :D

Man Utd'd last lost match against Aston Villa was on October 13, 1999, in the Football League Cup 3rd Round, 3-0 at Villa Park.

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
Stephen said:
And whoever said they wanted a home tie :mad: Aways all the way.
too right,
only aways unless we get big 4/city/leeds, then i'd like a home tie :)
otherwise, no one is worth another £50 for the cup scheme

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
Stephen said:
Why? Because you got proved wrong? :******(
No becuase i wasnt trying to all einstien and state every preliminary round that there is ,it was a simple joke.You havent proved me wrong on anything as there was nothing to be proved on,end of

1 - 20 of 51 Posts