Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This coming Sunday it is the 3rd round draw of the FA Cup. What is the betting United draw another Premiership side for the 12th consetutive time while Chelsea & Liverpool draw the usual easy ties.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
stubie123 said:
This coming Sunday it is the 3rd round draw of the FA Cup. What is the betting United draw another Premiership side for the 12th consetutive time while Chelsea & Liverpool draw the usual easy ties.
exeter city.....burton albion. i know it usually happens but not always. plus the times it dont we get embarrassed.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stretty said:
Any home draw in the cup is good , i hope its a" massive" game v city or one of the other big clubs it is more exciting than getting a minnow
But it wud be nice to draw a Rochdale or Bournemouth to give a few senior players and some up and coming talent the chance to show themselves. I just wonder if United's ball is hot again this year?

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Rooneys_Temper said:
It starts in the First Round,just like people say 'our season starts now in october'',it doesnt it starts on the first game of the season:p:p
Stop trying to be clever because the FA Cup doesn't even start in the first round.

We'll get Villa.

And whoever said they wanted a home tie :mad: Aways all the way.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts