Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Stephen said:
The grey kits :eek:
lmao the kit that turned us into an invisible team. we should try and get 3-0 up by half time then bust it out and see what happens

wonder if it will be easy to get tickets for this

·
Registered
516 Posts
Southampton is all right!

The last time we played against Southampton was on 15 May 2005 at St Mary's Stadium, 2-1 victory in the Premiership.

The first time was on 13 December 1897 at County Cricket Ground, 1-1 draw in the FA Cup Second Round.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Stephen said:
Hoping for a City win?

Oh wait it's the league, it's important.
Now Stevo thats just plain insulting .
I knew what I said would ruffle a few feathers. But I would never want United to lose a match , ever . My reasoning for my thought processs is past experience . Basically I ,and its only a personal opinion , dont think any team can fight on all fronts . I know we did it in 99 but freaks happen and I think thats what we did . To me I dont think there's a squad in the league that can handle all the games . But if Im proved wrong well there you go .

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Pretty happy with the draw.

Its a good draw for us imo. I actually thought we'd get a Prem game for the 12th tie in a row, but it had to end at some point I guess.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
southampton away is not as bad as it once was when it was away at the dell thats there old ground to all you young kids but its still tricky !

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
red dave said:
southampton away is not as bad as it once was when it was away at the dell thats there old ground to all you young kids but its still tricky !
if hampshire were playing cricket the same day/night as united match i used to watch it for nowt by standing on beer crate i had in the car as the wall round it was only 6 foot high . the dell was a hole and nearly everywhere was restricted view . touts get desperate early down there so if you go without a ticket buy late;)

·
Registered
366 Posts
haggler said:
if hampshire were playing cricket the same day/night as united match i used to watch it for nowt by standing on beer crate i had in the car as the wall round it was only 6 foot high . the dell was a hole and nearly everywhere was restricted view . touts get desperate early down there so if you go without a ticket buy late;)
Now Hags stay off the amber necktar if you are going to ramble on the way you just have . Ah so what , we've just beaten City . Keep it up for as long as you can dude

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
LMFAO @ Leeds...............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As for our tie,its another team,another battle,another step closer to a trophy,not gonna take it for granted,the games never 'that' easy

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Good draw for us for a change. Away from home against lower league opposition means we should get through and I've saved £40!

My elder brother is well happy with the draw too. He's a Preston fan and they've got Liverpool at Deepdale.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts