Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts
Southampton is all right!

The last time we played against Southampton was on 15 May 2005 at St Mary's Stadium, 2-1 victory in the Premiership.

The first time was on 13 December 1897 at County Cricket Ground, 1-1 draw in the FA Cup Second Round.

Stephen said:
Hoping for a City win?

Oh wait it's the league, it's important.
Now Stevo thats just plain insulting .
I knew what I said would ruffle a few feathers. But I would never want United to lose a match , ever . My reasoning for my thought processs is past experience . Basically I ,and its only a personal opinion , dont think any team can fight on all fronts . I know we did it in 99 but freaks happen and I think thats what we did . To me I dont think there's a squad in the league that can handle all the games . But if Im proved wrong well there you go .

red dave said:
southampton away is not as bad as it once was when it was away at the dell thats there old ground to all you young kids but its still tricky !
if hampshire were playing cricket the same day/night as united match i used to watch it for nowt by standing on beer crate i had in the car as the wall round it was only 6 foot high . the dell was a hole and nearly everywhere was restricted view . touts get desperate early down there so if you go without a ticket buy late;)

haggler said:
if hampshire were playing cricket the same day/night as united match i used to watch it for nowt by standing on beer crate i had in the car as the wall round it was only 6 foot high . the dell was a hole and nearly everywhere was restricted view . touts get desperate early down there so if you go without a ticket buy late;)
Now Hags stay off the amber necktar if you are going to ramble on the way you just have . Ah so what , we've just beaten City . Keep it up for as long as you can dude

LMFAO @ Leeds...............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As for our tie,its another team,another battle,another step closer to a trophy,not gonna take it for granted,the games never 'that' easy

Good draw for us for a change. Away from home against lower league opposition means we should get through and I've saved £40!

My elder brother is well happy with the draw too. He's a Preston fan and they've got Liverpool at Deepdale.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.