1 - 20 of 636 Posts

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
---------Van Der Sar

O'Shea--Ferdinand--Vidic--Evra

Ronaldo--Fletcher--Scholes--Park

---------Tevez---Rooney

Have a feeling thats what we will go for. Defense picks itself really unless Rafael or Brown return from injury. Midfield obviously Ronaldo, Fletcher didn't play tonight and likes the fight of cup matches, same goes for Park. Scholes seems the best partner for Fletcher as he didn't feature for most of todays match and has experience of these type of games.

Rooney picks himself, and Tevez didn't play tonight and is another player who likes the fight of cup matches.

Predicition: 2-0 to us.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Macheda + Rooney upfront, anyone?
I don't think a high pressure FA Cup semi final is the best time to give him his 1st start. In fact, I don't think he will start a match this season. Should make a good fair few sub appearances thought.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Maybe we should rest Rio. we need him for Arse game in two weeks. If I am informed well he played tonight and was under some injections because of his back problems.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
I don't think a high pressure FA Cup semi final is the best time to give him his 1st start. In fact, I don't think he will start a match this season. Should make a good fair few sub appearances thought.
I think it will depends on the training, although i say that the Tevez - Rooney partnership will be that which is used on Saturday, Macheda proved he is not afraid of killing the game off under pressure, we depended on his late sub appearances these last 2 matches, when we were drawing with the opponents - the pressure which holds that speaks for itself.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Yeah, I agree there, kiko won't be thrown into Wembley to start in a cup semi-final..

Macheda probably won't start a game like you said, will get a few sub appearances..

If we were to wrap the title with a couple of remaining games left, he could make his full debut:p

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
I think Fergie will rest players certainly.

Foster

Rafael Evans Vidic Evra

Nani Scholes Anderson Park

Tevez Macheda

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
It depends on how was serious injurie. If he feels better I would let him play but if he doesn`t feels ok I would rather rest him for preimership or FA matches and let him play in CL.
He`s a top lad, he`ll make it for Saturday :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 636 Posts