Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everybody, I have two everton mates that are going to the FA cup game and they are sitting in the united end, they are looking to swap tickets with anyone for the everton end. So if any of u united fans that ave tickets for the blue end they would be willing to swap, 2 Geniune tickets.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

I have one ticket (£25 ticket) to swap for anyone with an Everton ticket, I want to sit in the Everton end, as an Everton fan!!

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Swap United tickets for Everton tickets

Hi Reds

(Everton fan in piece)

I have 2 Wembely tickets together for the semi final in the Man U end and wanting to swap for any 2 Everton tickets.

PM me if interested. Meet at Wembely before kickoff or Saturday (and i shall buy the 1st couple of rounds)

or email **Moderator note - Email address removed - if you would like these tickets, please send a private message to Nick**

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
i'll buy those tickets off you if you want mate, you should be able to buy tickets yourself on the day
best of luck anyway
Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
everton fan in peace-ticket swap

Everton fan in peace.

like you all im really looking forward to sunday. I have managed to get my hands on some tickets for the game but unfortunatly they are situated in your end.

basically im looking for a straight ticket swap and was hoping that some of your fans have tickets in the everton end or are split up in a neutral part of the ground and would be willing to swap for two seats together in your end. i have more ticket info block etc if your interested.

cheers everyone and good luck in your quest to beat the RS to the title.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts