Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be interested in doing a sweepstake here on the forum or wouldn't it work? We'd either need 64 people and start at Round 3 or 32 people and start at the 4th Round. All you'd have to do is sign up then be assigned a team and whoever it support them all the way (as long as you don't get Pool ;))

Just a bit of fun really stole the idea of another forum so doesn't matter if it doesn't work :)

Signed up so far ...

1. cjl_safcfan
2. Keano!
3. Nemanjaaa
4. Salford Red
5. Haggler
6. -zuco-
7. Piazza
8. red dave/faz
9. thekeanefella
10. RED till i DIE
11. cmufcs
12. RedAdam

4 slots left, unless theres alot of interest then I'll make it 32 again!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok thats 3 people ;) If we can get enough interest then it should be pretty simple to organise, can't go as bad as another one I've done I got Histon :p

S

·
0 Posts
Count me in. ;)

Can i suggest that if you only get 32 members then everyone gets 2 teams.

and if i get the dippers or the bitters i'll demand a reshuffle. :D :p

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SALFORD RED said:
Count me in. ;)

Can i suggest that if you only get 32 members then everyone gets 2 teams.

and if i get the dippers or the bitters i'll demand a reshuffle. :D :p

Yeah I probably will do that.

-zuco- said:
How are you going to pick the teams?
When I get a list of people who want to sign up I will then get all of the teams and do a random generator either on the internet if I can or just write all the names down and pull them out of a hat one by one. I will do it on webcam if anyone wants to make sure I haven't cheated or fixed it in any way.

S

·
0 Posts
Nemanjaaa said:
Yeah I probably will do that.

When I get a list of people who want to sign up I will then get all of the teams and do a random generator either on the internet if I can or just write all the names down and pull them out of a hat one by one. I will do it on webcam if anyone wants to make sure I haven't cheated or fixed it in any way.
:eek: cue haggler. :D :D

Z

·
0 Posts
Nemanjaaa said:
No need for the webcam bit :p

I was just curious how you were going to do it. Trustworthyness doesnt come into it, unless I get a sh*t team :mad: :D

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha :p I knew that webcam bit was going to picked up on. If we all get 2 teams each then chances are at least one of them has to be half decent.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Come on guys 9 people we have so far, 32 is the target, but I might even go ahead with it if we have 16 then give everyone 2 teams from the 4th round onwards.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts