Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to clarify...! (People concerned about Ronny's 5th yellow

The rules state...

That if a player accumulates five recorded cautions in any competition between the opening day of the playing season and the last day in February in the same Season, he will be suspended automatically for a period of:- ONE MATCH plus, wait for it, a fine of £20

If a player with the same punishments gets a further 5 yellows in the same season, he'll get a TWO MATCH ban, and again, a further £20 fine.

If a player accumulates ten recorded cautions in any Compeition between the opening day of the playing season and the second sunday in April in the same season, he will be suspended automatically for a period of TWO GAME and £20 fine again.

Source http://www.thefa.com/NR/rdonlyres/E5AD8DC1-F5D4-45BD-B820-A205B7D38EB3/118670/DisciplinaryProcedures0709.pdf

·
Banned
9,929 Posts
therefore.............he isn't suspended! :rolleyes:

Doubt he'll play anyway!........save him for Moscow maybe!

Nice find there Adam! ;)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Faz, I hate to be rude, but thats a no, he is not banned, clear as day in that text there. The £20 is true...I am shocked myself!

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
ADAM_85 said:
Faz, I hate to be rude, but thats a no, he is not banned, clear as day in that text there. The £20 is true...I am shocked myself!

I couldnt be arsed reading it all lol!!

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Thanks for the info Adam.

Good work. This is actually new to me and good to know. I wonder if they really would have asked Man Utd for the 20 quid

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
ADAM_85 said:
Just to clarify...! (People concerned about Ronny's 5th yellow

The rules state...

That if a player accumulates five recorded cautions in any competition between the opening day of the playing season and the last day in February in the same Season, he will be suspended automatically for a period of:- ONE MATCH plus, wait for it, a fine of £20

If a player with the same punishments gets a further 5 yellows in the same season, he'll get a TWO MATCH ban, and again, a further £20 fine.

If a player accumulates ten recorded cautions in any Compeition between the opening day of the playing season and the second sunday in April in the same season, he will be suspended automatically for a period of TWO GAME and £20 fine again.

Source http://www.thefa.com/NR/rdonlyres/E5AD8DC1-F5D4-45BD-B820-A205B7D38EB3/118670/DisciplinaryProcedures0709.pdf
is that subbuteo or table soccer?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
"As set out in the Schedule hereto for Players associated with Clubs competing in the Football Conference (North and South Divisions), Isthmian League, the Northern Premier League and the Southern League"

Are you sure this is for the english premier league??​

1 - 14 of 14 Posts