Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Football Association will ask to see 'all details and TV footage' of the post-match bust-up between Manchester United players and Chelsea staff.

Patrice Evra, Gary Neville, Park Ji-Sung and Paul Scholes were warming down after Chelsea's 2-1 victory at Stamford Bridge when a row ensued with the ground staff tending to the pitch.

Chelsea later confirmed that they would be reviewing the relevant footage and taking action wherever appropriate.

FA spokesman Andrin Cooper has now revealed that the matter will be looked into fully.

He said: "This will have nothing to do with the referee's report. He would have been in his dressing room a long way from the incident.

"But we will obviously be asking Chelsea to let us see their CCTV footage of the incident."

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
This really disappoints me btw.

Some of the players involved weren't even involved in the squad, never mind the match, so why did they need to warm down?

I can't help but think we are in serious trouble over this.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
they always warm down, at every other ground this is fine so why not at chelsea, and btw the only pics that i've seen is the chelsea thugs named ground staff throwing punches at patrice evra
carlos tevez apparently got innvolved and split them up, he's used to a few fights from where he's from lol goood old carlos :D

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
I couldn't stop laughig when i saw this on the news yesterday. Evra's facial expression was hilarious.
I can't understand how players that were'nt even playing or in the squad could be warming down.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Drew9 said:
they always warm down, at every other ground this is fine so why not at chelsea, and btw the only pics that i've seen is the chelsea thugs named ground staff throwing punches at patrice evra
carlos tevez apparently got innvolved and split them up, he's used to a few fights from where he's from lol goood old carlos :D
What, even the players not playing need to warm down? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Ha i love this story :D
Evra looks like hes getting really stuck in :p But noooo i can't see it being anything major all press making a deal out of it.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
manutd004 said:
What, even the players not playing need to warm down? :rolleyes:
Its good for all of them to do this. A few stretches and a bit of a run around
can do them a bit of good. Its their little bit training on a matchday, whether
they play or not. Just a way of keeping their bodies in tune.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
yeah...Evra's face was hilarious...but i heard that he started it...and if it's true..it's gonna be a suspension for him..and..that's not good for us

·
Registered
10 Posts
Don't worry too much. The FA's track record in dealing with things like this suggests that they won't have a verdict until at least August. Suspensions would probably affect us next season for a couple of games.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts