Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
Just wond player of month for second time this year...

we need to snap this lad up quick...

·
16,031 Posts
How about we don't sign the Leeds twat, who drives while he's drunk? Maybe a loan and if he makes the grade sign him, but after all, he's never even been in the Championship.
Hes actually a Bradford lad, who was poached from Bradford City, and is not a twat, hes a good down to earth lad...

So how about you don't judge a book by its cover

·
16,031 Posts
This lad needs buying, seriously, we can't let him slip through the net like so many other talents...

·
16,031 Posts
I watched the leicester v leeds match on Monday, he wasn't that good imo. Granted it was only one game against the leaders.

He had a pretty good chance to put leeds 1-0 up as well but hit his shot at the keeper.
Over the course of the season, the lad has looked quality, definitely top-4 calibre...

·
16,031 Posts
you have to put that into context though. The opposition he is up against are usually piss poor. His team are piss poor too so he shines in comparison to the rest of them.

Lets not forget that at west brom, Richardson seemed amazing. He came back to united and was anything but.
Completely different, we saw Richardson at United, and knew he wasn't worth keeping...

Delph picks out passes and has incredibly accurate shooting for a young lad...

·
16,031 Posts
yeah i know, we actually had richardson at united so we knew his level.

What im trying to say is, if we forget his career at united before the west brom loan, you would think he is shit hot based on that season. He wasnt though, just a medium sized fish in a small bowl.

Delph may turn out to be good though, he won the young player of the league or something like that and a lot of teams are chasing him. Who knows? you see a lot of kids being hyped up.
I knew about Delph when i was 15, i was at a nearby school, he was 12 and everyone was screaming about how amazing he was, he was playing at the older age group, and our team didn't want to play them, simply because of him...

He went to Tong school, just down the road from my school...

Its more than that, the kid has it about him, like Walcott did at Saints, or Ramsey at Cardiff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts