Manchester United Talk banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
GET YOUR HEAD OUT THE PUSSY CLOUDS & IN THE GAME
2,659 Posts
Mayb we could use him on the left wing due to nanis icompetance...Fabio has scored 4 in his last two now and all the clips ive seen he looks very lively with one-two's going forward.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
A hatrick quality! I hope he gets some game time soon or next season, i could see him being a left mid in the future

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
A hatrick quality! I hope he gets some game time soon or next season, i could see him being a left mid in the future
The thing people don't realise is being a great attacking left back, doesn't mean they will excell in the winger position.

Look at Evra when he has played winger, not the player he is when he plays further back.

Full backs run from behind, overlap the man in front, and can use their speed from deep to attack the opposition. Wingers are more get the ball and run at players, and Evra didn't fit in with that.

·
Registered
605 Posts
maybe he could excell at winger position actually

because he is excellent at attack but is worse than rafael defensively
so maybe he could develop into a winger or maybe he could develop defensive skills as he is just 18

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
The thing people don't realise is being a great attacking left back, doesn't mean they will excell in the winger position.

Look at Evra when he has played winger, not the player he is when he plays further back.

Full backs run from behind, overlap the man in front, and can use their speed from deep to attack the opposition. Wingers are more get the ball and run at players, and Evra didn't fit in with that.
:thumbsup:

Agreed man.I could see his brother becoming a winger though as he has trouble getting back into position and is often leaving back wide open with Rio or Vidic having to cover.This is all well and good but i think one game,even if its pre-season bang them both on the wings to see what is produced.

·
Registered
773 Posts
decent hat trick...but against rochdale they were poor and that 's why we can nail them...but scoring 4 goals in 2 matches are incredible so, i'm impress with him...mr Fabio..

·
Pz
2,062 Posts

I agree but the thing about fabio is he is right footed playing at left back so there is more potential for him do better than evra did in midfield because he is playing with his wrong foot most of the time for a left back and is also different to evra in many ways in terms of technique. Im not saying we SHOULD play fabio in midfield but i do think there is more potential for him to do a job there than there was for evra because he is abit different in his style of play. He seems to get injured alot to does fabio at left back, maybe its all the running lol.

pz! :cool:

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
Mayb we could use him on the left wing due to nanis icompetance...Fabio has scored 4 in his last two now and all the clips ive seen he looks very lively with one-two's going forward.
The general consensus seems to be that we are weak on the wings, could
Fabio (and Rafael) be the solution? A lot of made of their lack of defensive
competence but they are both very good going forward.

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,914 Posts
well his bro's back soon, but something that's been mentioned already, and something I think we should try, is converting one to a winger, preferrably Fabio as he's less able defensively, but more explosive going forward, plus, he could play either side, as he does in defence.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I think Rafael would be better as a RB, but I can actually see Fabio as a winger. I think we should try him out sometime and see how it goes.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts