Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would think VDS and Rooney are going to be the obvious contenders for the award.

I would think VDS deserves it slightly more though as he has been solid in front of goal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Id go for Wayne Rooney .. he has played exceptionally well .. except for tht Sunderland game

VDS has also done wonders , but has made some silly mistakes as well .

The whole team has been a sensation off late so all deserve some praise ..

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
I think Wayne will get it, for his sheer commitment to the team if anything. What a player! Could you imagine Eric & Wayne in the same team?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Rooney for sure, we look totally wayward without him in the side. He has been consistent all season and of late he has been exceptional.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Rooney, obviously and he'll get it again next season i'm 100% sure of. He's consistently on another level than any other United player

·
Registered
4 Posts
rooney for me hes been brillaint in nearly every game this season

VdS has made to many mistakes for my liking

i would of gone for brown a couple of weeks ago but alas he got injured again and hasnt got back into the team

vidic has impressed as well but rooneys done it all season

S

·
0 Posts
Van Der Sar has done well, but player of the season is Wayne Rooney by a mile!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Ronaldo has been piss poor for most of this season
16 goals in all competitions, 12 of them being in the league. He is joint top goalscorer for our team. He was out injured at the beginning of the season having an operation!

piss poor? I don't think so :rolleyes:

·
Registered
773 Posts
this year will be difficult to choose cause i can't see whose the one that shine the most...i will go for berba or vds or ronaldo...

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
It will be rooney i think as he has been on fire his shooting has improved alot, i believe with his current goal tally he's practically got 1 in 2.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Is everyone seemed to forgot about the defender that carried us through the injury hit Christmas period? How many 1-0 wins did we hobble through? That same defender popping up with the odd winning goal. Its not all about fancy goals and flair players. I think if VIDIC wasn't in our side we wouldn't be as far ahead in the league as we are now, IMO thanks to our defence ( mainly Vidic ) over that Xmas period we can now someway relax in the league and focus on the CL due to our points advantage. Id like to see a defender for a change pick it up.... he earned it!!
VIDIC

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.