Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On : http://www.football-rumours.co.uk

Speculations by fans and other sources Fans Speculation an possibles. Some are ridiculus and some are....... hmmm maybe.

Some roumers on the website......

dani Alves – Sevilla/kenwyme Jones – Sunderland/veloso or moutinho or both – sporting (United's feeder club.)/lulinha – corinthians (i think)

Richards will not be at Arsenal: ( he will instead sign for Man United.

Rumour round Manchester Micah Richards has signed for Man United for a reported £21 million MUFC10

SAF have given his wishlist to D. Gill last Sunday after winning EPL. Here is the rumoured wishlist;

Strikers:

1. Dean Ashton (the Hammers)

2. David Trezeguet (Juve) Priority

3. Amauri (Palermo)

4. Karim Benzema (Lyon) Priority

Midfield:

1. Miguel Veloso (Sproting Lisbon)

Defender:

1. Willy Sagnol (Bayern Munich)

2. Philipp Lahm (Bayern Munich) Priority

Though Sir Alex is already contented with his squad he just wants to sign some quality players for insurance in case someone gets injured. There will be couple to four players leaving due to injury and wants to play more minutes. Sir Alex has couple of priorities which is Trezeguet and Lahm. Sir Alex wants to try a tall forward to help Rooney and Tevez up front. Manucho will be coming back to Old Trafford this Summer and might be included in the squad for next year and he will be thefourth choice forward followed by the new signing. Though Veloso is a target Sir Alex is still contemplating because again he is contented with his midfields adding Veloso will be great but he will priorities the forward and defender positions. As for keeper VAn De Sar will sign a new extension for next season and Kuzscak and Foster will still battle for second. To my source thank you so much for giving this infos by the way the source is a nephew of Mr. D. Gill cousin. :eek:
I have heard from a reliable source as I have strong media and inside contacts that Man United will be:

in:

Carlos Cuellar (Rangers) £25 mill

Allan Mcgregor (Rangers) £13 mill

Klass Jan Huntelaar (Ajax) £18 mill

Riga (Levante) £8 mill

out:

Darren Fletcher (Ac Milan)

Park Ji Sung (Sunderland) £4 mill

Dong Fang Zhou (Real Murcia) £3.5 mill

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
futbol said:
dani Alves – Sevilla/kenwyme Jones – Sunderland/veloso or moutinho or both – sporting (United's feeder club.)/lulinha – corinthians (i think)

Richards will not be at Arsenal: ( he will instead sign for Man United.

Rumour round Manchester Micah Richards has signed for Man United for a reported £21 million MUFC10
Hopefull we'll sign Richards.

But I can't see us signing Jones, Veloso or Moutinho. We may sign Lulinha for the future, and I want nothing to do with Alves (As I've repeatedly said)

We won't sign Amauri, Ashton or Trezeguet. Ashton isn't good enough, Trezeguet is past his best imo and hes getting into his 30's anyways, and I can't see us signing Amauri.

We won't sign Sagnol, as hes in his 30's, but we may sign Lahm.

No way will we sign Cueller or McGregor. Not good enough for United.

Huntelaar doesn't want to leave, but we maybe able to tempt him, but we won't sign Riga.

As much as I admire Fletcher, if he does leave for first-team football AC Milan would not be interested in him.

We won't sell Park, as he has been important to us since he came back, and I can't see Murcia wanting Dong, but he may leave.

These are all stupid fan rumours.

Also, when people post transfer rumours on websites (Sky Sports is a perfect example) they all claim to be related or know someone.

E.g "
To my source thank you so much for giving this infos by the way the source is a nephew of Mr. D. Gill cousin
and
I have heard from a reliable source as I have strong media and inside contacts
These are all stupid rumours started by fans, and I doubt any of them are true. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
16 Posts
NoxiousD said:
lol @ The rangers players listed for at least 25 times theyre actual price
disagree - you say that £13m for McGreggor is 25x too much? You think any team could have a chance in bidding £550k for McGreggor?!

What would you say for the price of ronaldo then at £100m. Kaka £22m, Ronaldhino £16m, few others and still dont come to £100m

End of the day, Cuellar is a superb centre back - not worth £25m mind you but i;d put a personal value of around £10 - £12m on him, and wants to stay at ibrox for the rest of his career anyway so he wont be sold and McGreggor, is worth about £10m so £13m is beliveable but we dont wana lose him either

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Sorry but these 'rumours' are the biggest load of old Tosh I have ever heard.
Are these 'reliable' sources from Tribalfootball by any chance?
:rolleyes:

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Sorry but these 'rumours' are the biggest load of old Tosh I have ever heard.
Are these 'reliable' sources from Tribalfootball by any chance?
:rolleyes:
yeah i dont think sir alex would sell park and flatecher
also i dont think that fergie wishes amauri he never showed interrest in him

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
teddybear said:
disagree - you say that £13m for McGreggor is 25x too much? You think any team could have a chance in bidding £550k for McGreggor?!

What would you say for the price of ronaldo then at £100m. Kaka £22m, Ronaldhino £16m, few others and still dont come to £100m

End of the day, Cuellar is a superb centre back - not worth £25m mind you but i;d put a personal value of around £10 - £12m on him, and wants to stay at ibrox for the rest of his career anyway so he wont be sold and McGreggor, is worth about £10m so £13m is beliveable but we dont wana lose him either
Don't give me that :rolleyes:

Neither player is good enough to sign for United.

Craig Gordon is by far Scotlands best goalkeeper, so if McGregor is worth £10m, then Sunderland must of gotten Gordon for less than what hes worth :rolleyes:

Cueller may be a superb centre-back for Rangers and in the Scottish League, but if he moves to the Prem, Champions League football or international football he will be found out. Hes not worth £10m.

·
Registered
2 Posts
dont believe anything from that website. i am a hibs fan from edinburgh and there is a rumour that hibs are going to resign amadou konte for 1.6 million from potenza (who ever they are). Konte was known to hibs fans as the mali magician due to his inability to convert a chance from 6 yards even with open goals. according to wikipedia he is yet to reach 10 career goals yet he is 27.

basically that website is a load of pish

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
higgybaws said:
dont believe anything from that website. i am a hibs fan from edinburgh and there is a rumour that hibs are going to resign amadou konte for 1.6 million from potenza (who ever they are). Konte was known to hibs fans as the mali magician due to his inability to convert a chance from 6 yards even with open goals. according to wikipedia he is yet to reach 10 career goals yet he is 27.

basically that website is a load of pish
I think we should sign Konte. He sounds quality.
Sell Ronaldo Buy Konte!!!

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Red Devil said:
futbol: can you start a thread on footballers laces?
I almost died laughing seeing those fan roumers and thats why i posted them here. To have a laugh. I read it on that website and knew it was a load of trash.
I just wanted to cheer up things here. Like we'll sign trazagest. Just some crap.

And RD.... I will :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Most are pretty unreliable. :p I can rule out some. Philipp Lahm has DEFINITELY signed a new contract with Bayern.

Apparently Lahm had a really productive talk with Klinnsman regarding Bayern's Champions League ambitions.

Lahm is extremely keen to get his hands on the European Cup. Same goes for Sagnol. Although his situation is a bit less certain.

He's happy to stay a Bayern if he gets regular playing time. otherwise he might still leave. West Ham don't want to let Ashton go.

Didn't want to let Tevez go either, though. :) Amauri will almost certainly be staying in Italy, although I'd like him a lot.

Again ditto for Trezeguet. He's happy and doing very well at Juve. Benzema is determined to stay at Lyon.

Cuellar & McGregor are unnecessary. We'd just shove Cuellar onto the bench until Rio or Vidic pulled a hamstring & we have good goalkeepers.

Veloso is possible but I don't want him. We have enough defensive midfielders thank you. As for Riga I know he's played for Levante since 2005.

He's scored 28 times don't know whether that's on the wing or as a forward. I do know Levante are relegated. :p

I haven't seen enough of Riga so I'll have to say no until I do. Now onto the three sales. Why would we sell Park?

Why would we sell a squad player as good as Fletcher? Perhaps more confusing why would Ac Milan want to buy Fletcher?

His fantastic technical ability and tactical awareness? :D No offense to Fletch, he's a champ. Dong might leave.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts