Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
reddwarf said:
A fans survey has found that Man United serve up the worst food in Europe but have the best stadium!

The poll questioned fans from around Europe on stadiums, the food served, the atmosphere and public transport facilities.

Here are the top 5's...

Stadium
1. Man United - naturally

Atmosphere
1. Liverpool - I know, I have smelt it

Food
3. Norwich City - Norwich were the best, ask Delia Smith

For the record, the worst 5 for food...
1. Man United - who the hell eats inside a ground????? :eek:
My opinions added

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
This is why so many are ill-informed if they read this nonsense....

The Sun is biggest selling paper for UK but News of The World biggest in world ?

No, sorry you are wrong !!!

Soviet Union has newspaper they call 'Trud'.....truth......sales of 21.5 mill.

Soviet Union has weekly newpaper 'Argumenty i fakty' ........argue the facts...........sales of 33.5 mill.

Japan has 'Asashi Simbun', 'Mainichi Simbun' and 'Yomimuri Simbun' all over 4 mill.

Germany has 'Bild' sales over 4.5 mill.

India has 'Dainik Jagran'........21.2 mill.

The Sun 3.2 mill and News of World 4.1 mill very small really but page 3 is nice for the boys :p
lol no need to go to all that trouble, im not gonna sit here and fire facts and figures at you, just saying what i heard on tv, the sun sells 10 million papers a day and the news of the world was the biggest selling SUNDAY paper in the world

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Personally I've always felt that looking for good food at a stadium is like wanting something classy from a fast food joint...

Jazz 16 said:
Improper grammar on page 3? Well, that's nothing special... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Food/ 2nd =Barcelona, I was in the Nou Camp at during the summer watching Barca VS Inter and i thought the food was rotten, so did all my mates!!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts