Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
i could find some shots of the accy cheerleaders...they're on the official site i think....that was the highlight of th game... funny thing happened.......these cheerleaders come out right and as you would guess most blokes start whistling at them etc and start making comments- a guy in front shouts to some bloke to stop it and cut it out and everyone wonders what the hell is his problem-isnt the idea blokes enjoy it.

that wasn't the problem, turns out half the cheerleading squad aren't over 16 and the bloke in fronts daughter was amonsgt them and she is like 13, when the game kicks off and her and her mates come and stand in front of us with their dad - at closer look it became obvious that half of em are like well under 16. half the blokes behind though had been wolf-whistling and making comments to this guys daughter though -which i found highly entertaining....like an english hillbilly time :)

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
back to the question thought and my bro who knows very little about football informs me that stokes fans are the loudest as he has taken his new girlfriends kids up there for a couple of games this season

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
A lot depends on acoustics. The old Stretford End was amazing as it reflected the sound out, as did the old kop. Maine Road was a bad ground for acoustics. Also take into account that there are a lot less fans in any ground now that can accumulate at one end (or other) - they are spread out all over, thereby those that make the most noise at home, are not vocally concentrated - if you see what I mean.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts