Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I'm gonna go have a read of this, i have a feeling its gonna be amusing. Some people are tossers. I am well pissed :D :D

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Those who are slating the club aren't real fans to begin with. A real fan sticks with the team through both the good and bad times.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
yeah ive just read some, in all honesty i was going to avoid the forum for that reason,

btw put this on the united section to make sure they see it and apologies

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
So, let`s begin with IGNATIUS, shall we? ..
Enjoy :D

Vivvaaaa ronaldooooo
You can`t be ****in serious, didn`t you say this earlier;

Agreed!!!!

They suck, ****ings assholes
Real Madrid materials
Mate, get a life for serious.

:eek:
YOU GET A LIFE...... I WAS KIDDING :S

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

**** OFFF
Ah were you? Wasn`t that any obvious, was it?
Am not gonna **** off .. I`m gonna stay here watching those "RealMadridMaterials" makin it right ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting to say, he got silent after that.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
i thought it'd be funny but its actually a bit sad. 2 people actually said bye bye title as well as an awful lot of other utter bolllocks, even if we'd of lost the title was still on. some people dont know they're born supporting united. Jesus christ. mu-muf-mufc-OK

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
i thought it'd be funny but its actually a bit sad. 2 people actually said bye bye title as well as an awful lot of other utter bolllocks, even if we'd of lost the title was still on. some people dont know they're born supporting united. Jesus christ. mu-muf-mufc-OK
Ah man ..i can`t agree more.
Some Keane`s fan, has said that .. didn`t he? :whistling:

And about part 2 .. Exactly, win it or not - We can NEVER be ashamed of the team, its crazy but my instincts tells me to love them even more. After we suffer a defeat i always feel as if i got closer to the team. And yes, we are born supporting United. I hate the question, " When did you start supporting United? " :rolleyes: Its in our bloody guys, don`t you get that?

And again, as i said when we were still down with 2 goals .. KEEP THE FAITH .. Look at what we achieved with faith ;)

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
Should be fun to read...

I think someone said 19-17 to Liverpool aswell, slightly premature...

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
Found one from berbatov 08
I have a feeling Ashley Youbg will rip JOS apart down the left.

Barry will finally get the better of Carrick

Heskey and Carew will take the partnership of Jonny E and Rio apart piece by piece.

Sorry for the negativity, but I don't think we will come out of this slump until probably the Sunderland away match.

G

·
roxii ... i think ignatius was kidding
That's what everybody always says "after" things change to cover up their shame.
The same as people who post then next day claim they were drunk.

Some on that thread should hang their heads in shame over some
of their posts.

Fair play to you Roxii, you stuck in there amongst all the moaners and doubters. :thumbsup:

Don't hold your breaths though waiting for anyone to appologise
but eveyone can at least see who these so called supporters are. :mad:

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
I was reading the Rubbish too..
I left a comment in the matchday thread, congratulating the Real Fans who told them to shut up!

Justice and Ignatious are ****IN IDIOTS..!

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
We should post the messages here, or else no one will own up...

I think i called Nani ***** at the beginning, and i said Fletcher and Carrick are as dangerous as kittens...

I still stand by those though :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.