Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
So, let`s begin with IGNATIUS, shall we? ..
Enjoy :D

Vivvaaaa ronaldooooo
You can`t be ****in serious, didn`t you say this earlier;

Agreed!!!!

They suck, ****ings assholes
Real Madrid materials
Mate, get a life for serious.

:eek:
YOU GET A LIFE...... I WAS KIDDING :S

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

**** OFFF
Ah were you? Wasn`t that any obvious, was it?
Am not gonna **** off .. I`m gonna stay here watching those "RealMadridMaterials" makin it right ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting to say, he got silent after that.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
i thought it'd be funny but its actually a bit sad. 2 people actually said bye bye title as well as an awful lot of other utter bolllocks, even if we'd of lost the title was still on. some people dont know they're born supporting united. Jesus christ. mu-muf-mufc-OK
Ah man ..i can`t agree more.
Some Keane`s fan, has said that .. didn`t he? :whistling:

And about part 2 .. Exactly, win it or not - We can NEVER be ashamed of the team, its crazy but my instincts tells me to love them even more. After we suffer a defeat i always feel as if i got closer to the team. And yes, we are born supporting United. I hate the question, " When did you start supporting United? " :rolleyes: Its in our bloody guys, don`t you get that?

And again, as i said when we were still down with 2 goals .. KEEP THE FAITH .. Look at what we achieved with faith ;)

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
I agree that some of the comments were out of line.

Criticism as long as it is constructive is always good. But its difficult make rational comments while watching the game as emotions tend to get the better of most people.

This is an unnecessary thread imho as forums are there for people to vent their feelings.
Unfortunately, most of the comments there was were NOT constructive critism. I don`t have any problem with comments saying Replace ***** with ****** ..
But man .. Look at Igantius` and the others, the majority were a joke.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
what are you doing now isnt very constuctive either. you see someone sliping-up and then you are bashing them half a day.

you probably hate me more now, but i had to say it.
Why should i do constructive criticsm against people who have no idea what this means?
And no, i don`t hate you man - Just because you disagreed with me? Nah, its not how i work.

Its that i lose my respect against such people, because mind you .. it was not only one comment from this same person i`m talking about. Where`s the respect we should have towards these players? They`re the ones working hard not us, and then we get back at them this way? Just because we were 2-1 down with 30 mins to go. They surely don`t know United enough as they have no idea about the NEVER SAY DIE attitude. I would have accepted such comments from any fan, but not from a supposed Manchester United fan who claim to be one.

And whom are you referring with the slipping up comment?

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
i was referring to those guys who said what they said. you know them better than me as i havent read the matchday thread.

you shouldnt point them out like that either, let them realise they were wrong and they will.
tbh, like haggler said, i myself was swearing big time durin the game. not the players....just the situation itself. then after the game i realised that i over-reacted and shouldnt have done that.
they too probably got to a similar conclusion, so i dont see why you should criticise them like that, because you have nothing to win and neither have they.
Exactly, you`ve just said it yourself. Swearing because of how the things were going, not slagging off players, like these people were doing. We have to agree to disagree, but i can never respect people slagging off our players. You know what? If they had realized their mistake, they should have said something in favor of the team instead of going silent before those last 5 minutes :thumbsup: They had nothing to win by slagging off the players we all love neither, so let them have it now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.