Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
We should post the messages here, or else no one will own up...

I think i called Nani ***** at the beginning, and i said Fletcher and Carrick are as dangerous as kittens...

I still stand by those though :)
aye that'd be because you're a tosser and an ungrateful one at that who doesnt realise how lucky you are that you support united. we're losing so you have a ***** attack.

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
This no-name kid is coming on ahead of Welbeck and Park.
Fuuuuck united in the ass
What's the big deal about this Macheda kid? From what I've seen of him, he'll have little effect on this game. Bring Park and/or Welbeck on. Welbeck's been hit and miss, but it's better than someone who's never played before.
You are just one big wind up merchant aren't you? Or youre Federico Macheda himself.
Funnily enough i'm not, he was busy stealing the headlines...

Maybe if people took notice of the reserves, they would have seen how the kid is BANG in form...

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
aye that'd be because you're a tosser and an ungrateful one at that who doesnt realise how lucky you are that you support united. we're losing so you have a ***** attack.
Whoa where did that come from?

I didnt have a panic attack, i said all this whilst we were 1-0 up...

Take the prescribed amount next time kiddo...

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
I agree that some of the comments were out of line.

Criticism as long as it is constructive is always good. But its difficult make rational comments while watching the game as emotions tend to get the better of most people.

This is an unnecessary thread imho as forums are there for people to vent their feelings.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·

Criticism as long as it is constructive is always good. But its difficult make rational comments while watching the game as emotions tend to get the better of most people.

This is an unnecessary thread imho as forums are there for people to vent their feelings.
You have a point. My intention wasnt for this thread to be a name and shame and slate the slaters thread.
but I was horrified at some of the shit I read.

No need for the name calling. Its unnecessary.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Whoa where did that come from?

I didnt have a panic attack, i said all this whilst we were 1-0 up...

Take the prescribed amount next time kiddo...
Apologies mate, what i said was ridiculously harsh. I'm just pissed off at some of our fans who complain at everything. Will you ever forgive me:frown:. Oh and i've had well over the prescribed amount:D:D

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
You have a point. My intention wasnt for this thread to be a name and shame and slate the slaters thread.
but I was horrified at some of the shit I read.
True. Especially comments like "**** United in the ass" were way out of line and makes the blood of any United fan boil.

Anyway, this was a great result for us. Let us enjoy it while we can.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts

Unfortunately, most of the comments there was were NOT constructive critism. I don`t have any problem with comments saying Replace ***** with ****** ..
But man .. Look at Igantius` and the others, the majority were a joke.

·
Banned
1,115 Posts
Unfortunately, most of the comments there was were NOT constructive critism. I don`t have any problem with comments saying Replace ***** with ****** ..
what are you doing now isnt very constuctive either. you see someone sliping-up and then you are bashing them half a day.

you probably hate me more now, but i had to say it.

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
Yes, people should be ashamed of themselves for making stupid comments.

I just don't like the name and shame idea. That is all.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
what are you doing now isnt very constuctive either. you see someone sliping-up and then you are bashing them half a day.

you probably hate me more now, but i had to say it.
Why should i do constructive criticsm against people who have no idea what this means?
And no, i don`t hate you man - Just because you disagreed with me? Nah, its not how i work.

Its that i lose my respect against such people, because mind you .. it was not only one comment from this same person i`m talking about. Where`s the respect we should have towards these players? They`re the ones working hard not us, and then we get back at them this way? Just because we were 2-1 down with 30 mins to go. They surely don`t know United enough as they have no idea about the NEVER SAY DIE attitude. I would have accepted such comments from any fan, but not from a supposed Manchester United fan who claim to be one.

And whom are you referring with the slipping up comment?

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
when things are going badly we all get annoyed ---i wasnt posting but i was swearing like a trooper during the game . it was the first game this year i started pacing round like a loon watching - and our neighbours now know they live next to a loon as i did a lap of the estate when macheda scored . if there were not times during that game you were not screaming in anger then you are a better man than i gunga din .

·
Banned
1,115 Posts
Why should i do constructive criticsm against people who have no idea what this means?
And no, i don`t hate you man - Just because you disagreed with me? Nah, its not how i work.

Its that i lose my respect against such people, because mind you .. it was not only one comment from this same person i`m talking about. Where`s the respect we should have towards these players? They`re the ones working hard not us, and then we get back at them this way? Just because we were 2-1 down with 30 mins to go. They surely don`t know United enough as they have no idea about the NEVER SAY DIE attitude. I would have accepted such comments from any fan, but not from a supposed Manchester United fan who claim to be one.

And whom are you referring with the slipping up comment?
i was referring to those guys who said what they said. you know them better than me as i havent read the matchday thread.

you shouldnt point them out like that either, let them realise they were wrong and they will.
tbh, like haggler said, i myself was swearing big time durin the game. not the players....just the situation itself. then after the game i realised that i over-reacted and shouldnt have done that.
they too probably got to a similar conclusion, so i dont see why you should criticise them like that, because you have nothing to win and neither have they.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
i was referring to those guys who said what they said. you know them better than me as i havent read the matchday thread.

you shouldnt point them out like that either, let them realise they were wrong and they will.
tbh, like haggler said, i myself was swearing big time durin the game. not the players....just the situation itself. then after the game i realised that i over-reacted and shouldnt have done that.
they too probably got to a similar conclusion, so i dont see why you should criticise them like that, because you have nothing to win and neither have they.
Exactly, you`ve just said it yourself. Swearing because of how the things were going, not slagging off players, like these people were doing. We have to agree to disagree, but i can never respect people slagging off our players. You know what? If they had realized their mistake, they should have said something in favor of the team instead of going silent before those last 5 minutes :thumbsup: They had nothing to win by slagging off the players we all love neither, so let them have it now.

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts

True. Everyone gets over excited during the match. And after the match, they realize that their actions were uncalled for. Naming and shaming them is a rude thing to do.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.