Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
every year theres a certain sector of the fans that will complain about something in the season, two seasons ago some people were complaining about how queiroz made us more defensively in europe and thats why we couldnt beat milan, last year some people were ready to sack fergie when he had that horrid start to season, and now this year we lose two in a row and suddenly we go from invincible to *****. My point is theres always going to be a small sector that is going to complain about ********, slag the players and some even the manager, but the fact is we are still champions of england, champions of europe, and most importantly world champions. So I advice the fans that really stick to the team through and through to just forget about these other idiots because in the end they dont need us to remind them how idiotic their comments are.

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
I said some things during the match and I apologise and take them all back. When Ronaldo scored the 2nd I new I was wrong. I apologise and will never say a bad word about United again.(Except for Nani)

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
every year theres a certain sector of the fans that will complain about something in the season, two seasons ago some people were complaining about how queiroz made us more defensively in europe and thats why we couldnt beat milan, last year some people were ready to sack fergie when he had that horrid start to season, and now this year we lose two in a row and suddenly we go from invincible to *****. My point is theres always going to be a small sector that is going to complain about ********, slag the players and some even the manager, but the fact is we are still champions of england, champions of europe, and most importantly world champions. So I advice the fans that really stick to the team through and through to just forget about these other idiots because in the end they dont need us to remind them how idiotic their comments are.
1-1 draw. Macheda to come on and bag a late equaliser...
**** you Miguel..

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
And I was fully right with all of those assumptions. Ashley Young destroyed us down the right and Barry bate carrick around the place. but look what I said as well, Macheda to come on and scoe and I was right, so **** you.

Apology?
Well you forgot something mate, the most important thing and that is....

THAT WE ******* WON :fyou:

·
Banned
1,115 Posts
Exactly, you`ve just said it yourself. Swearing because of how the things were going, not slagging off players, like these people were doing. We have to agree to disagree, but i can never respect people slagging off our players. You know what? If they had realized their mistake, they should have said something in favor of the team instead of going silent before those last 5 minutes :thumbsup: They had nothing to win by slagging off the players we all love neither, so let them have it now.
ok, im thinking they lost it at that moment... i am not going to search excuses for them tho...
but as i said its better for those guys to realise that themselves.

but ok, you made a fair point, i guess we just see things differently.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.