Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Real Ronaldo Returns To Full Training
One day after the occasion of his 32nd birthday, Brazilian legend Ronaldo has
made a return to full training with Flamengo in his homeland.

One of my all time favourite players, one of the best strikers of his generation or
arguably of all time. Im glad to see him getting back after his potential career
threatening injury. He is now a free agent so it will be interesting to see where
he might go and if he still has the golden touch.

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=877996

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Good for him.
He's a great player...maybe not so much now, but he deserves to be up and playing again.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Will never forget his hat trick at OT. Couldn't help and just put your hands up
and appreciate the class of the man. Saying that Barthez was very suspect that
night!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
problem is... he needs to lose
all that fats ... so big belly.. from a
thin guy.. now ..... he's so fat.. i could
never imagine.. top striker like him
stopped the excercise and got fat!

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Zense_United said:
problem is... he needs to lose
all that fats ... so big belly.. from a
thin guy.. now ..... he's so fat.. i could
never imagine.. top striker like him
stopped the excercise and got fat!

hmmm...Maradonna....big fat belly...lost it all..good luck to him i say..:cool:

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
don't know about the weight his talent has diminished thanks to all the injuries hes picked. the weight is just another added problem on top as a fan of brasil since 1982 the guy shoulf do himself a favour and go back there and finish his career there and endear himself to the people again. thats what romario etc have done...brasilian fans in general dont take to kindly to the best talents spending most of their club career in europe...so hopefully hes get himself right and have a good few years yet

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Qatari League wants you Ronaldo!! No self respecting club would sign him now, he threw his career away by drinking and eating and not training! yes he had injuries but so did a lot of players and they were professional throughout their rehab not at parties! I've no sympathy for him!

·
Registered
550 Posts
I've got no respect left for this guy. He did nothing but smoke, party, eat and have sex while injured. It's not enough to just have a lot of talent. Fat Ronaldo let fame and money get to his head and now he's a joke.

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
whatever u say about the man, the footballler was beyond any striker thats currently playing the game
amen.

I'd love to see him in the premiership, get someone to kick him into shape and he could be a useful player for someone like sunderland/bolton/middlesbrough.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
United_OG said:
whatever u say about the man, the footballler was beyond any striker thats currently playing the game
Word! (as RFR likes to say) :p
The guy will go down as one of the greatest EVER.
The guy deserves a lot more respect than he is being shown.
Same as Ronaldinho really.
Some of the posts in that thread are shocking. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
I'm very pleased he is back too training. Too be fair, he could have just called it a day ages ago. He has all the money, the fame. He has won everything a footballer can possibly ever win, he's achieved it all. What is left for him too achieve? That alone deserves respect imo.

He's still one of my favourite all time players, he was a joy too watch. Greatest striker of this generation, he was in a world of his own.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts