Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently AC Milan are letting him go in January and is available on a free because they are trying to cut the wage bill.
Anyone else agree he would be worth a punt in the short term, a gamble like larsson last season. We know he is fond of us after our standing ovation we gave him when he played for Real.
If anyone can get something out of him then surely its Fergie.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Fergie could be tempted.

That hattrick he scored for Real against us was incredible although it was a few years ago now (02/03 season wasn't it?)

And now we have a couple of South Americans playing for us...

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
that would be a great surprise, have to say when larsson signed it was a great day love that ****er, would welcome him back again!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
his knee wouldnt hack it in the premiership, id give him one hefty challenge and he'd be out and a waste of money, you never know though, he is one of the greatest strikers that ever did live, if not the best

·
Registered
406 Posts
He is the best striker in his generation, a really great player. But with his injury record the past few seasons, I doubt Sir Alex would take the risk in buying him. After all we want another striker because we can't trust the fitness of saha so why would we move for another injury prone striker ?

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Keano's fan said:
He is the best striker in his generation, a really great player. But with his injury record the past few seasons, I doubt Sir Alex would take the risk in buying him. After all we want another striker because we can't trust the fitness of saha so why would we move for another injury prone striker ?
I agree with everything that you said but I still think it could be worth the risk....
Ill never forget his hatrick that day at OT and his surprise at getting a standing ovation. Even though we won the game that night, we still got knocked out, but I went home buzzing that night, with what was a fantastic game.
Ronaldo is a legend.....most World Cup goals ever is the ultimate accolade to the guy.

·
Banned
836 Posts
If AC Milan are letting him go in January then won't he be free on a bosman ruling? If we did take him, then it would cost us nothing anyway. I don't know who said about buying him, because he doesnt have a club then.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
If AC Milan are letting him go in January then won't he be free on a bosman ruling? If we did take him, then it would cost us nothing anyway. I don't know who said about buying him, because he doesnt have a club then.
The only reason i think SAF might not go for himis the wages.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hmmm....

So you're telling me that Milan have signed a player, then as soon as he's back from injury sell him?

This is clearly a lie, besides there's no source...

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Ronaldo will stay until the end of the season with AC Milan.

If it were true, why not? We got nothing to loose. A Legend, one of the finest ever footballers.

I also find the title of topic offensive. Fat or not, he is a Legend and he deserves respect.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts