Favorite Players:
Rooney

Make your mind up. :D :p

Mine ? Ben Amos .:D

Hi to your dad Sam.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Mines has been Ronaldo ever since he came.

The last black top we had (in other words, before this seasons black kit ;)) I got Ronaldo 7 on the back. I've always admired him.

But, excluding Ronaldo, I gotta say Evra. (As you can see on my siggy :p)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Past players - Keane by a country mile. Only King Eric comes close.
Present - this changes a lot but its Vidic and Rio for me, then Scholes and Rooney.
I love a good defender :)

·
Registered
590 Posts
Present - Vidic, Anderson, Neville
Past - Best, Crerand, Solskjaer, Beckham (98/99 season really made me appreciate him)
Future - Messi ? :D

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
whos that man from argentina, whos that man we all adore, he plays with rooney plays with wes, he's our superstar Tevez and forever at united he wil score :D
king carlos for me :)

·
Registered
488 Posts
Andrei Kanchelskis was the one I set my eyes on, being United's leading goalscorer in the 1994-95 season with 15 goals in 32 games. He played 145 times for United and scored 48 goals in the space of four years, but too bad like David Beckham and Jaap Stam who had also fallen out with manager Alex Ferguson earlier in the season, felt that they could no longer work together.

Another player is none other then Peter Schmeichel who established his reputation as a world-class goalkeeper with United. His honours under Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United, included five league championships (1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1999), three FA Cups (1994, 1996 & 1999), the League Cup (1992), the UEFA Cup (1992) and the Champions League (1999).

Peter Schmeichel captained Manchester United when they won their 1999 Champions League final against Bayern Munich in Barcelona. A win, which also gave the club the treble.

Now... Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro.

·
Registered
89 Posts
John O' Shea, has played everywhere from keeper to striker and no doubt will have to fill in as manager some day when Fergie has the sniffles. For all we know, maybe that's why he's on the bench, secretly guiding the team and using Fergie as his press officer....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts