Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats ur favourite food? My taste buds are indecisive so i posted this to see who has an all-time fav snack.Whats ur fav food?

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
PIZZA PIZZA and more PIZZA.
one of my faves is the Carne Amore which translates to Meat loving:
Bianconi pizza sauce, grated mozzarella, slices of succulent ham, chilli minced pork, smoked bacon pieces, and Krainer pepperoni covered in an extra layer of cheese on top, covered in chilli flakes and a bit of garlic sauce......
*drooling* quite a bit right now..........................................................................................................

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I like old serbian meals....but I suppose that doesn't mean to you ne thing,so my second pick would be good old italian kitchen...........yammm.....

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Burgers and chips are the shizzle also. Cant beat an a fry up either, English or Irish both lovely. Bread is good and biscuits and crisps (Salt&Lineker) and did I mention pizza. Dang now Im starvin Marvin :-0

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Cabbash steamed? yuk lol

I love Mexican food, stuff like Burritos..chili con carne

I love Thai Food, stuff like Red and Green Chicken Curries...also INDIAN food.

I really love pasta, pizza and rice too...

GIve me any of that stuff before McDonalds etc any day!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Samarle.......

Romanian food, lovely.

Minced pork with rice and spices - wrapped in cabbage leaves and steamed - OMG it is yummy :)
:eek:
Samarale(on romanian)=Sarma(on seerbian)
I didn't know that you have this meal.
Procedure for preparing is same.But we use sauekraut(if the word is good)-it is leaved and acetous cabbage.:).....excelent:)

BTW-what is the name of this Romanian meal?Think it's chicken breast in spice gravy with something else......It is so,so,so great.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Skele said:
:eek:
Samarale(on romanian)=Sarma(on seerbian)
I didn't know that you have this meal.
Procedure for preparing is same.But we use sauekraut(if the word is good)-it is leaved and acetous cabbage.:).....excelent:)

BTW-what is the name of this Romanian meal?Think it's chicken breast in spice gravy with something else......It is so,so,so great.
Yes samale is very popular dish......

This one you show me is maybe called Chicken white sauce stew.....

In Romanian we say 'Ciulama de pui'

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
andycole9 said:
fish and chips

and sometimes when i've had a few pints i can eat a full scabby scouser hmmmmm
FFS........LMAO you sick bastad......:D

for some reason after reading your post I imagined seeing Jamie Carraghers ugly mug on my pizza.........shouting uncontrollably.........the funny scouse......:eek:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts