Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the weekend is upon us again some big games ahead for many of the premiership with the title and relegation still on the line. The big game of the weekend being played at old trafford make or break for arsenal and as important for united . In the battle to avoid relegation bolton welcome west ham in need of a win and fulham travel to reading but even the biggest optemist would give them a hope now .

Anyway back to the big game where were all wishing we kick the arse out of arse-nal . Many view our a opponents as sore losers and there has been evidence to prove this again this week . Wenger doing his usual pre match moaning that refs are against them all the time . But the truth is a huge loss of form is the reason behind there decline . Anyway back to the mighty reds fergie will have his strongest eleven on the field for sunday's game so expect a blood guts performence from our boys on sunday . With the back line looking as tight as a nun's knickers arse-nal will have to work hard to break us down . The return of scholes , rooney and ronaldo adds the flair that will trouble arsenal and I can see them giving sendaros a hard time .

Anyway to our closest rivals chelsea plodding along like a big old steam train boring the life out of everyone . But like your steam trains you get the odd sad fan supporting them . Lampard has hit form at the right time as has ballack with there blend of fall asleep football and arugence there a major turn off to football fans . The game against wigan is nothing other than three points and I fear they may claim some goals for there goal difference .

Liverpool entertain blackburn in tricky fixture which I fully expect the scouser's to mess up . From one great night in europe to a bad day in the premiership usual regime that they follow . Benitez bobbing about on the line like a break dancer all fingers and thumbs to the point where even he is wondering what hell he is doing . Im predicting a 2-2 draw in this one I just dont rate liverpool and find the european thing a complete mystery .

And as usual im saving the last laugh for our neighbours who had a strange old week . It started in usual fashion depressed with defeat but was lifted by fun time franky . With what by all means was the funniest story to come out of eastlands since keegan told us he wanted to name the stadium the blue camp . Yes city fans were running and jumping with joy to the sound of the samba with the completley made up story ronaldinho was signing . Never has a story been so made up to fill a stadium than this city try any trick to fool there zombie fans into the stadium . They play sunderland at the stadium of light and expect sunderland to win .

Give your views on my column do you agree with my points or do you disagree with any ?

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
fazman said:
In the battle to avoid relegation bolton welcome west ham in need of a win and fulham travel to reading but even the biggest optemist would give them a hope now . wouldnt rite ? :confused:

Anyway back to the mighty reds fergie will have his strongest eleven on the field for sunday's game so expect a blood guts performence from our boys on sunday . With the back line looking as tight as a nun's knickers lol.... :p

nice one

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
You never pridicted the Man Utd vs Arse-anal game. Most of the stuff you wrote are funny lol Like the Arsene ****** one whinging about the refs lol and the Man City - Ronaldinhio part hahaha and the fall asleep football! lol

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sparkic said:
You never pridicted the Man Utd vs Arse-anal game. Most of the stuff you wrote are funny lol Like the Arsene ****** one whinging about the refs lol and the Man City - Ronaldinhio part hahaha and the fall asleep football! lol

2-0 to united mate arse-nal dont have a chance there heads have gone:eek:

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
YOU GOT IT SPOT ON WITH CHELSEA - GOD THEY BORE ME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH !!! *YAWNS*

The Liverpool part is too true ....

Beginning of the season it's "This is our year" ...

End of October and out the Prem race - "We dont want the league - we won it 5 times "

Before Xmas - "Aye Aye calm down, calm down it's only da fa cup der lar" as they crash out the cup.

Which leaves the Champions League.

And invariably they make a mess of that too ...

In fact the whole Liverpool thing is getting annoying and so so bring , I'm going to sleeeeeeeee........zzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
carlyluvsunited said:
YOU GOT IT SPOT ON WITH CHELSEA - GOD THEY BORE ME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH !!! *YAWNS*

The Liverpool part is too true ....

Beginning of the season it's "This is our year" ...

End of October and out the Prem race - "We dont want the league - we won it 5 times "

Before Xmas - "Aye Aye calm down, calm down it's only da fa cup der lar" as they crash out the cup.

Which leaves the Champions League.

And invariably they make a mess of that too ...

In fact the whole Liverpool thing is getting annoying and so so bring , I'm going to sleeeeeeeee........zzzzzzzzzzzzz

thanks for the comments carly glad you enjoyed it yeh you understood it well liverpool and chelsea are boring boring as hell

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
very nice, and interesting, and funny.
bolton is doomed. we might not see the end of title race this weekend, but we might be able to see the end of relegation battle, i cant see bolton getting out of the mess, even fulham has a better chance than them.
and arsenal will have no steam left to mount any challenge to our title hopes at old trafford. if they can get anything out of this, we would only have ourselves to blame.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yangch0000 said:
very nice, and interesting, and funny.
bolton is doomed. we might not see the end of title race this weekend, but we might be able to see the end of relegation battle, i cant see bolton getting out of the mess, even fulham has a better chance than them.
and arsenal will have no steam left to mount any challenge to our title hopes at old trafford. if they can get anything out of this, we would only have ourselves to blame.

cheers mate always nice to speak to the fans thanks for the comments lol!!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Some good points there Faz, and an interesting take on proceedings.
You mentioned the relegation battle which has now hotted up......
Seems as though Bolton and Fulham threw themselves a lifeline.
Its tight at the top we are but its also tight down the bottom,
and we all love watching a good relegation battle. It makes the
season that much better imo.

Good point about the boring Chelsea...they are still trucking away
but even their fans are booing them off at HT cos they play deeply
unattractive football.

And to the big game and 'our defence being as tight as a nun's knickers' lol

Ive been getting excited about this game for days now and I cant wait for
tomorrow. All the signs are indicating towards a decent win, but Im more
worried than that.......I think it will be 2-1 or 3-1 to United.

·
23,699 Posts
Nice one, Fazman. :)

You are always full of ideas for new threads and now you are having your own column too. Cool. :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I can't stop laughing at what Carly said haha its so true about liverpoo!! haha every season they do the exact same thing lol

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the comments boys its good to know ive got some support on here as there are many who knock you

1 - 16 of 16 Posts