Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After what has been a crazy old week we are now upon the official squaky bum time . Two mega games in the space of three days will surely be testing on the squad . Games come thick and fast and injurys take there toll as there is no room to make amends at this stage of the season . With the fear of injury to rio and the injury united have lost two of the linch pins of our solid defence . Nothing other than a win against arsenal will do and united fans alike believe arsenal and blackburn to be the must win games .

As for arsenal things have been get to them as of late and it has to be said it is not a suprise as there are many young memebers in there squad . I feel arsenal play amazing football but have a liking to self destruct . As for william gallas's sitting and crying on the pitch he should of lost the captains armband .

Over with our fellow northerns liverpool season is going has normal for them collapse in the league but win win win in europe . A good away result at arsenal was a bonus for the 'scum' gives them the advantage . Its season over for the losers so all's to play for . As for mascharanos behavour at old trafford its typical of such a fixture overheated players getting to overhyped he got what he deserved.

And finally to chelsea same old chelsea really marching through games winning and boring us all to death. 2-1 in fenerbache wont make much difference to be honest they will swat them like a fly in my opinion . A bad injury to peter cech who is now looking at a career as a crash test dumbey may hamper there run in but carlo c is a good understody . Key games for them both involve us against arsenal and themselves .

And the comedy mention of the week goes to our neighbours man xhity who not content with making storys up about signing young talent goivanne dos santos from barcelona . They are seriously believing they can sign ronaldinho yes you heard that ronaldinho they couldnt sign him if he was fifty and 15 stone dream on city .

·
Registered
675 Posts
Are you English ? That post was so full of grammar mistakes i was finding it hard to read.

Good post nevertheless. Especially city being serious about Ronaldinho :D

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forever_United said:
Are you English ? That post was so full of grammar mistakes i was finding it hard to read.

Good post nevertheless. Especially city being serious about Ronaldinho :D
yeah im from manchester i aint the best academicly to be honest so dont take the mick

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im gonna post a comedy column every week mainly dedicated to our clostest rivals so throw in your suggestions for articles . There will be plenty of comedy and thats just man city and funny lines . I will be the sites offical football pundit so move over hanson , mccoist and townsend its fazmans destiney.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
fazman said:
Im gonna post a comedy column every week mainly dedicated to our clostest rivals so throw in your suggestions for articles . There will be plenty of comedy and thats just man city and funny lines . I will be the sites offical football pundit so move over hanson , mccoist and townsend its fazmans destiney.
Did you actually write this ... ?

If you did I have a little plan, and you can be part of it ... ;)

·
23,699 Posts
Whatever whatever, I do like your initiative you have always taken in this forum. Thanks and cheers!!:)

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
carlyluvsunited said:
Did you actually write this ... ?

If you did I have a little plan, and you can be part of it ... ;)
of course i wrote this cant u tell by the bad spelling lol!!

versa said:
Whatever whatever, I do like your initiative you have always taken in this forum. Thanks and cheers!!:)
not sure if thats a bad coment or good one but as i have found god these days thanks very much if it is a good one

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
good column!!!! ;)
anyway.....city serious about ronaldinho!!!! :eek:
serious in their dreams i suppose...... :rolleyes:
and now arse are out!!!!!! :D yessssssssss
all good now......am very happy

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
akash_reds said:
good column!!!! ;)
anyway.....city serious about ronaldinho!!!! :eek:
serious in their dreams i suppose...... :rolleyes:
and now arse are out!!!!!! :D yessssssssss
all good now......am very happy

Cheers akash im glad you took time to post on my column top man

·
Registered
21 Posts
shitttyy welll i reckon they will get the next thai ronaldinho
anddd arseee well k man it was between them and scoucers.......
would have still loved 2 see scoucers out bt i guess united beating
scoucers in the final with ronnie hatrick and wazza scoring would
and k anderson aswell would b the icing on the cake to the season....

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
I was actually very impressed with this Mr Faz ... :)

You say you will do this every week huh... :confused:

If you do we shall sticky it - so it doesn't get lost ... :eek:

We (the staff) have discussed doing some sort of monthly News Letter type of
thing .... how do you fancy helping us out with this ... I think this could your
calling ... this could be your pathway to riches and fame beyond your wildest
dreams ... alternatively it might just be a couple bits of writing on a forum but
hey ... it's worth the gamble ... come on what do you say ... :eek:

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
carlyluvsunited said:
I was actually very impressed with this Mr Faz ... :)

You say you will do this every week huh... :confused:

If you do we shall sticky it - so it doesn't get lost ... :eek:

We (the staff) have discussed doing some sort of monthly News Letter type of
thing .... how do you fancy helping us out with this ... I think this could your
calling ... this could be your pathway to riches and fame beyond your wildest
dreams ... alternatively it might just be a couple bits of writing on a forum but
hey ... it's worth the gamble ... come on what do you say ... :eek:
Thanks for the support xx

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
carlyluvsunited said:
You're wecome ... ;)

Its a pleasure to have you enjoy my work lol!!!

Im gonna do one on saturday morning and one on wednesday so keep your eyes open and give your views people

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
fazman said:
Its a pleasure to have you enjoy my work lol!!!

Im gonna do one on saturday morning and one on wednesday so keep your eyes open and give your views people
Keep up the threads Faz (just make sure they are in the right place;) )
Ill look forward to your next installment of a crazy week in football.

Try and ask a question that sparks a debate and discussion at the end of your
threads, cos its hard to comment otherwise.....

good work Faz. C+:p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts