Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the match's came and went and were no closer to finding out who will progress than we were on monday . Here im going to give my opinion on the four remaining semi finalists and I'd love to hear your views .

Chelsea-

Avram grant and his team of trained robot's arrived at anfield looking to gain revenge for there last two semi final defeat's to liverpool . Fielding a team that consited of a frank lampard clearly worried for his mother who sadly passed away today . Other than lampard there game plan looked mainly to play long ball's to the ever willing world diving champion didier drogba . We had the full performence from him sumersolts , nosedives , belly tucks this man is surely in the wrong sport with the olympics fast approaching I think he was getting in some early training . Again they played malouda even though he clearly isnt performing to the level needed at this level . And for us fans who enjoy a giggle cech in his full on face mask looking more like a american football quarter back than goalkeeper . It was a guttless performence and for them to be in the driving seat is crazy they were simply terrible on tuesday .

Liverpool-

Usual anfield scousers screaming and singing there hearts out but who blames them as going to the match takes there mind off how they are going to make there giro's last two weeks . Benitez not springing any supprises on us this season going for his strongest eleven . But as we all know benitez love's to surprise us all with his teams he may even bring back harry kewell for the final again . Im going to upset a few here by saying this but I believe livepool deserved the game and was abit gutted they didnt . Why you may ask well this is why because I would love the scousers to spend all there money going to moscow just to see them get beat by united . Anyway im of the opinion they will go out at stamford bridge but I aint going to fully write them off as you never now with the scousers.

Manchester united-

Well what can I say 100,000 spainish fans screaming at ronaldo was the reason for the miss but we were robbed of two more penalty's . Im of the opinion that the first penalty affected the ref's decision's during the match . In fact im going to be as bold as saying he was a bottler and shouldnt ref a top level match again . Fergie went for defence first and he was right to do so as barcelona can break at anytime . Missing vidic didnt seem to affect us to much wes brown filling in well at centre half . And yet again owen hargreaves filling right back with a good performance . But my credit go to rio and scholesy who both showed why they are so highly rated world wide both with masterfull displays . For me we will progress to the final with a victory at old trafford a game a happy to say I wil be at .

Barcelona-

Clearly the best football stadium in world football was at best last night but im glad to say eto and co wasnt . All the build up of a dream team but as damp as a 20 stone jogger in front of goal . Eto missing many chance's looking more sunday league than champion's league . As for messi wow!! is the only thing I can say about him and I was overjoyed to see him limp out of the game at 60 minutes . This is a team of superstars clearly not able to see a full 90 minutes of a match fit . Deco tired as did messi ' eto wasnt there for me aswell . They were clearly struggling at the back so I cant wait to see is at old trafford where I believe united will beat them convicingly .

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
i totally agree with you......pool could have had the game....chelsea are always too lucky...hope their luck rums ot in the coming game against utd.....
barca fans are complete...........not saying the rest
booing everytime the opposition player gets the ball is not good at all .....
us utd fans should show them what real fans are like......
in the case of the game i think we should not give away an away goal...if we can do that and play superb and the game is ours...

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
fazman said:
what does this mean spellbound
It's a long post, obviously threw him
into confusion bless him .. :D

Good work too ...

Avram's team of trained robots ... :D

True though. Iwatched parts of this
game ... I said to a Liverpool fan, friend
of mine (I know, I know ... I should
choose my friends better) to watch
Chelsea grab a goal in the last minute.

A bit tongue in cheek joke really ... but
I did have a little belief they could do this ...

And would you believe it ... :eek:

United ... Hmmmmmm ... despite people
complaining like mad ... I, like you, believe
they are OK. Moscow is so close now ...
just 90 minutes between us and another Final !!!!

Could this be their year ... ?

They owe it to Sir Matt if nothing else !!!

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
fazman said:
Thank you sir jazz
Oh nice ...

That's charming that is ...

Jazz scrambles together 5 words and gets a thankyou ...

I write an essay and get ...

IGNORED ... :mad:

I got feelings you know ...

Beneath this cold exterioer beats a passionate and fragile heart ... :eek:

Bloody men ... Pffftt ... ;)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Oh nice ...

IGNORED ...

Beneath this cold exterioer beats a passionate and fragile heart ...

Bloody men ... Pffftt ... )

Men eh?? :rolleyes: If you cant beat us join us......which is exactly what you have done :p

and you call that an essay?:rolleyes:
Try scrambling next time, it works a treat ;)

·
Registered
854 Posts
I'd agree with most of that. However, saying that the ref shouldn't officiate again is rediculous. He had a decent game, maybe should have let the game flow a bit.

Also, I am 100% sure Chelsea will go through. Liverpool don't have a prayer at Stamford Bridge. Our game with Barca is evenly balanced I think we have the edge.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
carlyluvsunited said:
Oh nice ...

IGNORED ... :mad:

Beneath this cold exterioer beats a passionate and fragile heart ... :eek:

Bloody men ... Pffftt ... ;)

thanks alot lol!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts