Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondered what everyone thought of fc united
i personally feel that there all traitors i went 2 see them 1ce there all bitter an say glazer goin 2 kill the club
i also feel there glory hunters coz its a fact there gate numbers dropped last season
wat does every one think ?

·
Registered
209 Posts
I really dont know how you can call a club who are 8 or 7 divisions below the premiership glory hunters it just seems you have something against the club but i think its kind of nice to see a little club doing so well and have such goals such as having there own 10 thousand seated stadium by the 2010-11 season.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when did they all leave old trafford ? when we were on a dip an hadent won anythin worth while they knew they win that league an then they started 2 come bck last year when we won the title again i class that as bein glory hunters

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yes they have said before that the support Man United but the wont go to match's then there are the fans of FC who go to the match's because they cant afford the old trafford tickets why pay £120 to bring your family to one match when you can get 2 season tickets for LESS

·
Registered
91 Posts
I follow FC united but Im still 100% manchester United Fan!!! If these people felt strongly about the Glazer take over, and lets face it, we all did feel strongly!! Then they were totally within their right to set up another club!

To call them traitors is just insane!! they are not traitors!! They felt so strongly about United that they had to do something! And they have all said that if Glazer goes, they will come back!! And the vast majority of them have not been to Old Trafford since the take over!!! This isnt a problem to United, because there is enough supporters out there!!

Stop bitching about FC United and its supportes and get on with supporting your team!!!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
to me it isnt who owns team that is most important, its that the club has the same culture and the financeer is to support team ,coach and fans ideas and keeping them at the top !

you can buy anything with right price!

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
If you want to watch the best you have to pay the price !!!

You cant have Manchester football at Leeds prices can you ?

You cant have Porsche car for Mondeo prices can you ?

You cant fly first class at economy prices can you ?

Everyone wants cheap tickets to watch the best team - this is bad business !!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
red_dec7 said:
just wondered what everyone thought of fc united
i personally feel that there all traitors i went 2 see them 1ce there all bitter an say glazer goin 2 kill the club
i also feel there glory hunters coz its a fact there gate numbers dropped last season
wat does every one think ?

Thats how I feel, faithful fans would stick by our United no matter what. It was a test of faith to our club and some failed.

·
Registered
91 Posts
BALROG said:
to me it isnt who owns team that is most important, its that the club has the same culture and the financeer is to support team ,coach and fans ideas and keeping them at the top !

you can buy anything with right price![/QUOTE]

Dont talk sh*t!!! You CANNOT buy the history or passion of united!!!
Think before you type! How can you call yourself a unted fan if that is your thoughts!! Your just talkin cr*p!!!

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Moved to football banter, this has nothing at all to do with Manchester United.

In answer to your question: leave them be - its supposedly a free country.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Balrog

ManchesterKid said:
BALROG said:

you can buy anything with right price![/QUOTE]

Dont talk sh*t!!! You CANNOT buy the history or passion of united!!!
Think before you type! How can you call yourself a unted fan if that is your thoughts!! Your just talkin cr*p!!!
MANCHESTER KIDDY, I THINK YOU MISSED THE BIG PICTURE SON.it was more about being faithful to club and NOT walk away because you have a different management or for you to understand a boss!

wait till you get into real world and your supervisor is gone and a hired gun is there to ride your ass! welcome to CAPITALISM SON !!!!!:D

i dont care if china buys united it will always be my favorite club in world,regardless who says there fricken boss. it is about the past,passion all of that ,but why stop because the gm sucks or their not winning enough!!

united always regardless!!

S

·
0 Posts
Some right rubbish being posted on this thread.
Fact. Rhodri Giggs, does not play for FCUM, left and joined Curzon end of last season.
Fact. Traitors ?? WTF. Long standing Reds of 20, 30, 40 and in some cases 50 years, who still support MUFC but refuse to pay the inflated prices or the ****ing yank gimps debt are now traitors. You are taking the piss.
Fact. Glory hunters ??? Most at FCUM were supporting United in the 60s, 70s and 80s when United were going through shit patches, especially in the mid 70s in the second division. Glory hunters are the twats sat, yes sat, in OT who couldnt even tell you the names of the Babes, who sit there playing games on their mobiles, talking to their wives or mates, who paid £50 for their ticket and go once a year.
50,000 United fans sang " NOT FOR SALE ", 2,500 meant what they sang.
Some people really do need to read up on FACTS about why and how FCUM were formed before spouting shite that they've heard off a mate at school.
100% respect to FCUM supporters for standing by ther principles. FC United made by the fans, for the fans, and run by the fans. Football for the masses not the upper classes.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
Fact. Glory hunters ??? Most at FCUM were supporting United in the 60s, 70s and 80s when United were going through shit patches, especially in the mid 70s in the second division.
Thank you, this is correct.

I support United but follow the FC United results with interest, I want to see them make the league proper!!

S

·
0 Posts
Red Devil said:
Thank you, this is correct.

I support United but follow the FC United results with interest, I want to see them make the league proper!!
Good to read that mate, at least some on here know their facts. Went to Fc Uniteds first game and not missed many of their matches since. Two Uniteds but the soul is one.
You might want this link if you've not already got it. http://www.fc-utd.co.uk/

And this is where i'll be tomorrow. :D

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Some of the children on here think its a sin to support FC United when in actual fact its United fans with the strength of their convictions and the guts to follow it through. I wish them all the best, hope they make it BIG TIME and continue from strength to strength. Mostly its bravado talk, and they know sod all about football, let alone United. They have never known life outside a Ferguson, never known life below 4th in the Premiership and certainly never tasted defeat after defeat which was not all that long ago! When you have gone to Old Trafford, from the heartland of their bitter rival LFC, wearing the colours through said town, in the rain and the snow, endured the remarks cast in your direction to watch a team in the "old" second division - then thats a supporter - oh! was that me, of course it was!!

S

·
0 Posts
Much respect to you there fella. I hear where you are coming from.
But you missed off queueing all night outside OT in the freezing cold for cup tickets along with thousands of other reds. :D Memories eh ! ahhhhh , the good old days. :D

Mostly its bravado talk, and they know sod all about football, let alone United. They have never known life outside a Ferguson, never known life below 4th in the Premiership and certainly never tasted defeat after defeat which was not all that long ago!
Never a truer word spoken.

If you are up in the republic, let me know, theres a good few beers with your name on. : )

1 - 20 of 97 Posts