Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
If you want to watch the best you have to pay the price !!!

You cant have Manchester football at Leeds prices can you ?

You cant have Porsche car for Mondeo prices can you ?

You cant fly first class at economy prices can you ?

Everyone wants cheap tickets to watch the best team - this is bad business !!

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
I dont know very much about this FC United....

I stick with Manchester United no matter what !!

No matter who owns them - no matter if they lose every game - no matter if they get relegation - no matter what !!!

It's Manchester United and the 100 years + of history I love !!

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
ManchesterKid said:
BARLOG!! DO not f**ckin patronise me!! I live in the real world, and Im a true red!! Do Not call me a kiddy you jumped up yank!! (not nice to be spoken to like that eh?!?)

The people who follow FC United are still fans of Manchester United!! They just dont want an American who has saddled us with mountains of debt to be at the helm!! And deep down I think most people agree!!

And I didnt miss your point, I just think that yiou were talking complete rubbish!!

Why not try actually going to see a united game at OT before you start spreading your ridiculous views!!

And Lastly, SALFORD RED! Great post bud your the only person talking any bloody sense on here!!!
Please dont be abusive like this - I think no need for this.....maybe BALROG is like me and doesn't understand about the FC United !!

Maybe it is nice if someone makes a thread to tell us all about this.

Many people here try to make younger people like me feel awkward because we dont have the memories from the 70s, 80s etc etc - not my fault I was not born then is it ?

And I have only known Fergie too - he is in charge 1 year less than I have been alive, lol.......I would also love to go to every game at Old Trafford but I live long way away in Bucuresti a lot of the time so how can I ?

Does this make us different from other United fans - does this make us no good to be supporter ?

I spend money online many time in the Megastore - this money helps pay for new players etc etc - so I support them in my own way.

There are millions of United fans all round this world you know - and without them United will be very poor with no money !!!

However - I get a feeling unless you are from Manchester and go to every game - people think less of you.........and this is not good way to be.

I do agree with most of what EVERYONE says but there is no need for people to think less of others on here and make abuse ok.......maybe try explaining things to others so EVERYONE understands is the best way forward.

Salford Red explain many thing to me about The Glazer family so now I have many different views on this subject too - views I didn't have until he make clear things for me !!!

Be nice ok...................x

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
ManchesterKid said:
ok. Sorry.

I was only trying to put across my point that barlog had made apost that was incredibly patronising!
Maybe he was not trying to be patronising though - remember he is American - you are British - I am Romanian and we all have different ways to say things - maybe he sound nasty to you - but for him he was being nice -

Anyway - now we have no argument so this is good ok :)

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Awwwwwww...there we are - everyone being nice again :)

Carly the peacemaker comes to the rescue, lol......

Now be good all the time or I'll kick you butts :eek: :eek:

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
ManchesterKid said:
Is that a promise? lol.

And barlog, I will definately do that. I will try to be more constructive from now on. Im just tired and in a really shitmood today.
Yep......you give me hard time and I stick my boot in your butt :eek: :eek:

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Justice said:
Are you sure we couldnt have a FCUM section? It would sure bring alot more members and its relevant to Manchester United. It would be interesting and a positive idea to have it IMO.
If it bring many new member from FCUM is this good ?

I dont think so.....they stay away from Old Trafford and Manchester United because they have big time problem with it all......so they come to this place and make big headache for us every game or every time anything happen!!!

I am sure FCUM have a forum of their own somewhere.....maybe go to join this if you like to.......

Salford Red has made thread for them here anyway so we can hear from people on this subject.......as long as it does not spread all over this place that will be no good I dont think :)

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Imagine this..........3rd round draw for the FA Cup......and the
dialogue (another new word :) ) goes like this.......

".......number 42"

"FC United of Manchester"

"versus...."

".......number 16"

"Manchester United"

*GASP*

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
ManchesterKid said:
agreed. I think its good to have a thread for fc united because it'll be interesting to watch their developement. But I reckon one thread is enough.
.............well we cant stop them having this thread here if they chose to have it......but like Salford Red say when he start the thread - as long as it stay in the one place it will be nice to see how they get on - now someone will ask for a Liverpool thread but I think we kick their ass if they do :p

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
Carly, i think you have totaly the wrong ideas on FCUM the club and their supporters, They are still 100% UNITED, but just do not go to games etc. There is no way any of them would cause headaches for anyone here.
Yes they do have there own forum and on there they have a Manchester United forum and it is used a hell of a lot more than the one on here. Yes i go on that one as well lol.
FCUM supporters have no problems with United supporters whatsoever. In fact it is the other way round, but that is from so called reds who cannot understand their principles.
Oh I dont know, lol......I am confused with all this stuff - I really need to read the things you show me too - maybe then I understand ok.....tell me where this forum is for them and I go to say hello maybe - maybe not I dont know yet......x

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
Here you go. http://fcumforum.org.uk/mainforum/index.php
But you cannot even read it unless you register, stops the idiots.
You'll find the average age is about 30ish and 90% sensible conversations, except off topic where anything goes, and i mean anything. :eek:
I go here to read what is on the forum - and when I try to register they tell me "This email has been banned" 3 different email and all banned. Bloody stupid this is so I cant be bothered with all that !

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
oooooohhh carlys been naughty ;)
I dont even know this place and never go there before - so why do they say this about me - I dont care now anyway - cant be bothered with all that - this is best forum :p

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
LMFAO, FC United an enemy to Manchester United, in your dreams fella. They want a quick route into football? ROFL. seeing as they started at the very bottom of every league. You obviously have not got a clue by what you say in your post that i've quoted.
Its obvious by your previous posts that you dont have much of a clue about lots of things, one post Fergie is the best manager ever, then he is crap and dont know what he is doing and should go.
Reverting to verbal abuse and swearing shows a total lack of intelligence without the ability to hold a decent conversation and provide a valid arguement.
My guess about you is...under 20, lives outside the uk, rarely ( if ever ) been to Old Trafford, started "following" ( not supporting ) United on TV, cus it was the best team going and you wanted to jump on the glory hunting band waggon.
At least there are others on here that have intelligence and live in a real world.
Thank you for keep posting on this thread and keeping it at the top. Instead of being clever, ignoring it and letting it drop quickly off the page.:D

PS, tell your teacher i said you had a constuctive summer holidays.

lmfao......:D :D

I think you now own him after this Mr Salford.

.........and less of the under 20 and live outside the UK........that was me when I find United, lol......

Then again I dont claim to be the BEST supporter in the world so maybe you let me off huh ...... ?

(Idont like prawn sandwich either YUCK !!!!)

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
redtilldead said:
Ha ha, good stuff. Keep it up.
I think maybe you make some nasty remarks with plenty swearing !!!

I think maybe people jump down your throat too quick too !!!

Perhaps we put all the comments so far behind us and be nice yes ?

If you dont like FC United this is OK - but calling them silly names and being aggressive doesn't really make you sound very good.....better to state your case with facts and figures - and listen to others too.....:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts