Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
I follow FC united but Im still 100% manchester United Fan!!! If these people felt strongly about the Glazer take over, and lets face it, we all did feel strongly!! Then they were totally within their right to set up another club!

To call them traitors is just insane!! they are not traitors!! They felt so strongly about United that they had to do something! And they have all said that if Glazer goes, they will come back!! And the vast majority of them have not been to Old Trafford since the take over!!! This isnt a problem to United, because there is enough supporters out there!!

Stop bitching about FC United and its supportes and get on with supporting your team!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
BALROG said:
to me it isnt who owns team that is most important, its that the club has the same culture and the financeer is to support team ,coach and fans ideas and keeping them at the top !

you can buy anything with right price![/QUOTE]

Dont talk sh*t!!! You CANNOT buy the history or passion of united!!!
Think before you type! How can you call yourself a unted fan if that is your thoughts!! Your just talkin cr*p!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
BARLOG!! DO not f**ckin patronise me!! I live in the real world, and Im a true red!! Do Not call me a kiddy you jumped up yank!! (not nice to be spoken to like that eh?!?)

The people who follow FC United are still fans of Manchester United!! They just dont want an American who has saddled us with mountains of debt to be at the helm!! And deep down I think most people agree!!

And I didnt miss your point, I just think that yiou were talking complete rubbish!!

Why not try actually going to see a united game at OT before you start spreading your ridiculous views!!

And Lastly, SALFORD RED! Great post bud your the only person talking any bloody sense on here!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nobody sane thinks there bigger than the club. i certainly do not.

Barlog, I too am sorry. I think this was a case of crossed wires and missunderstood posts.

i went too far with what I wrote, however, i meant no offence, i truly was just trying to put across how patronising I found your post. Im sure, however, that it was not meant to come across that way. As too, my post was not suposed to cause any offence.

Im am no anti-american. iam just incredibly passionate about United.

Without our worldwide army of fans we would be up the creek without a paddle, and nobody wants that!

·
Registered
91 Posts
It meens to talk down to someone, or to say something in a way that is designed to make that person feel bad or stupid.

The dictionary has this definition:

patronising -
adjective
(used of behavior or attitude) characteristic of those who treat others with condescension

·
Registered
91 Posts
Is that a promise? lol.

And barlog, I will definately do that. I will try to be more constructive from now on. Im just tired and in a really shitmood today.

·
Registered
91 Posts
agreed. I think its good to have a thread for fc united because it'll be interesting to watch their developement. But I reckon one thread is enough.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Good work Salford Red!! I support united, and I always will, however, i like to know whats going on at FC!!!

I dont know of a single FC convert who has actually STOPPED supporting united, only stopped going to OT! Am I wrong?

keep up the good work fella!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts