Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
I dont really follow them......but i want them to do well and get into the proper football leagues one day.

Salford can i ask u one thing, if Man Utd played FC United who would u and the other match goers for FC United want to win? Im assuming Man United??

G

·
SolskjaertheLegend said:
I dont really follow them......but i want them to do well and get into the proper football leagues one day.

Salford can i ask u one thing, if Man Utd played FC United who would u and the other match goers for FC United want to win? Im assuming Man United??
Honest answer mate ?? Would be most FC fans worst nightmare come true, never want it to happen. I think you would find 90% of Fc United fans would not go to the game, want no-one to win and could not cheer for either team. How could long standing reds of 40 years want to see United beaten, the same as how could they want FCUM, the team they have founded, put money into and built from scratch, to be beaten.
Be a very, very sad day indeed for thousands.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
I dont know very much about this FC United....

I stick with Manchester United no matter what !!

No matter who owns them - no matter if they lose every game - no matter if they get relegation - no matter what !!!

It's Manchester United and the 100 years + of history I love !!

·
Registered
91 Posts
BARLOG!! DO not f**ckin patronise me!! I live in the real world, and Im a true red!! Do Not call me a kiddy you jumped up yank!! (not nice to be spoken to like that eh?!?)

The people who follow FC United are still fans of Manchester United!! They just dont want an American who has saddled us with mountains of debt to be at the helm!! And deep down I think most people agree!!

And I didnt miss your point, I just think that yiou were talking complete rubbish!!

Why not try actually going to see a united game at OT before you start spreading your ridiculous views!!

And Lastly, SALFORD RED! Great post bud your the only person talking any bloody sense on here!!!

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
ManchesterKid said:
BARLOG!! DO not f**ckin patronise me!! I live in the real world, and Im a true red!! Do Not call me a kiddy you jumped up yank!! (not nice to be spoken to like that eh?!?)

The people who follow FC United are still fans of Manchester United!! They just dont want an American who has saddled us with mountains of debt to be at the helm!! And deep down I think most people agree!!

And I didnt miss your point, I just think that yiou were talking complete rubbish!!

Why not try actually going to see a united game at OT before you start spreading your ridiculous views!!

And Lastly, SALFORD RED! Great post bud your the only person talking any bloody sense on here!!!
Please dont be abusive like this - I think no need for this.....maybe BALROG is like me and doesn't understand about the FC United !!

Maybe it is nice if someone makes a thread to tell us all about this.

Many people here try to make younger people like me feel awkward because we dont have the memories from the 70s, 80s etc etc - not my fault I was not born then is it ?

And I have only known Fergie too - he is in charge 1 year less than I have been alive, lol.......I would also love to go to every game at Old Trafford but I live long way away in Bucuresti a lot of the time so how can I ?

Does this make us different from other United fans - does this make us no good to be supporter ?

I spend money online many time in the Megastore - this money helps pay for new players etc etc - so I support them in my own way.

There are millions of United fans all round this world you know - and without them United will be very poor with no money !!!

However - I get a feeling unless you are from Manchester and go to every game - people think less of you.........and this is not good way to be.

I do agree with most of what EVERYONE says but there is no need for people to think less of others on here and make abuse ok.......maybe try explaining things to others so EVERYONE understands is the best way forward.

Salford Red explain many thing to me about The Glazer family so now I have many different views on this subject too - views I didn't have until he make clear things for me !!!

Be nice ok...................x

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
ManchesterKid said:
ok. Sorry.

I was only trying to put across my point that barlog had made apost that was incredibly patronising!
Maybe he was not trying to be patronising though - remember he is American - you are British - I am Romanian and we all have different ways to say things - maybe he sound nasty to you - but for him he was being nice -

Anyway - now we have no argument so this is good ok :)

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
The great thing about debate is that not everyone agrees with everyone else, all the time. If we did it would be extremely boring. BUT, its possible to debate with name calling. Its called being grown up! Just because your opinion does not agree with someone else is not reason to slag another off, agree to disagree if you must but be more circumspect about it.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Ok maybe i dont know anything about fc united,thats cool. my true point is that i'll
always support united regardless of political situations ,losing seasons etc.

manchester kid relax ,look back you replied "dont talk sh-t " and" jumped up yank".this is my opinion not a personal attack.just like if you ever saw me face to face you would never say anything like that .why is there so much american bashing. i apologize for miscommunication to anyone .wow, american say sorry!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nobody sane thinks there bigger than the club. i certainly do not.

Barlog, I too am sorry. I think this was a case of crossed wires and missunderstood posts.

i went too far with what I wrote, however, i meant no offence, i truly was just trying to put across how patronising I found your post. Im sure, however, that it was not meant to come across that way. As too, my post was not suposed to cause any offence.

Im am no anti-american. iam just incredibly passionate about United.

Without our worldwide army of fans we would be up the creek without a paddle, and nobody wants that!

·
Registered
91 Posts
It meens to talk down to someone, or to say something in a way that is designed to make that person feel bad or stupid.

The dictionary has this definition:

patronising -
adjective
(used of behavior or attitude) characteristic of those who treat others with condescension

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
manchesterv kid .done deal brother, ill try only to connect or post with good info.I dont get all the ins and outs of the club living here . so help the less fortunate with info and boots on the ground. united always!!!!

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Awwwwwww...there we are - everyone being nice again :)

Carly the peacemaker comes to the rescue, lol......

Now be good all the time or I'll kick you butts :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Is that a promise? lol.

And barlog, I will definately do that. I will try to be more constructive from now on. Im just tired and in a really shitmood today.

21 - 40 of 97 Posts