Manchester United Talk banner
61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
If it bring many new member from FCUM is this good ?

I dont think so.....they stay away from Old Trafford and Manchester United because they have big time problem with it all......so they come to this place and make big headache for us every game or every time anything happen!!!

I am sure FCUM have a forum of their own somewhere.....maybe go to join this if you like to.......

Salford Red has made thread for them here anyway so we can hear from people on this subject.......as long as it does not spread all over this place that will be no good I dont think :)
Agree its a man utd forum........why don't we make a chelsea and arsenal board why were at it lol (im joking btw :rolleyes:)

But i don't mind having a thread or two about them.

G

·
carlyluvsunited said:
If it bring many new member from FCUM is this good ?

I dont think so.....they stay away from Old Trafford and Manchester United because they have big time problem with it all......so they come to this place and make big headache for us every game or every time anything happen!!!

I am sure FCUM have a forum of their own somewhere.....maybe go to join this if you like to.......

Salford Red has made thread for them here anyway so we can hear from people on this subject.......as long as it does not spread all over this place that will be no good I dont think :)
Carly, i think you have totaly the wrong ideas on FCUM the club and their supporters, They are still 100% UNITED, but just do not go to games etc. There is no way any of them would cause headaches for anyone here.
Yes they do have there own forum and on there they have a Manchester United forum and it is used a hell of a lot more than the one on here. Yes i go on that one as well lol.
FCUM supporters have no problems with United supporters whatsoever. In fact it is the other way round, but that is from so called reds who cannot understand their principles.

And to answer another point FCUM is part of Manchester United and their history.
They were born from and because of the love for MANCHESTER UNITED.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
4 more wins and they are in THE FA cup 1st round. That would be quality.
yeah, id love to see them knock out a Prem team like Chelsea or someone lol

p.s. Carly....Dute Dracu

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
Carly, i think you have totaly the wrong ideas on FCUM the club and their supporters, They are still 100% UNITED, but just do not go to games etc. There is no way any of them would cause headaches for anyone here.
Yes they do have there own forum and on there they have a Manchester United forum and it is used a hell of a lot more than the one on here. Yes i go on that one as well lol.
FCUM supporters have no problems with United supporters whatsoever. In fact it is the other way round, but that is from so called reds who cannot understand their principles.
Oh I dont know, lol......I am confused with all this stuff - I really need to read the things you show me too - maybe then I understand ok.....tell me where this forum is for them and I go to say hello maybe - maybe not I dont know yet......x

·
Registered
131 Posts
FC United can suck my balls. Nothing but a group of Morons that left predicting a leeds-style demise, and then probably returned again now that we are champions.
I don't give a s**t what their reasons are, if you walk away from OT then to f**k with you, Don't come back!

G

·
carlyluvsunited said:
Oh I dont know, lol......I am confused with all this stuff - I really need to read the things you show me too - maybe then I understand ok.....tell me where this forum is for them and I go to say hello maybe - maybe not I dont know yet......x
Here you go. http://fcumforum.org.uk/mainforum/index.php
But you cannot even read it unless you register, stops the idiots.
You'll find the average age is about 30ish and 90% sensible conversations, except off topic where anything goes, and i mean anything. :eek:

G

·
redtilldead said:
FC United can suck my balls. Nothing but a group of Morons that left predicting a leeds-style demise, and then probably returned again now that we are champions.
I don't give a s**t what their reasons are, if you walk away from OT then to f**k with you, Don't come back!
Back to school this week i think.
Obvious you are just spouting off what a couple of your mates have said. Good to see you can converse intelligently.

I think the point is that the more some people fear that they may not be as pure a Red as other people (e.g. they come from Surrey or have never been to OT once), the more they need to bang on about what Top Reds they are. And the easiest way to do that these days is to dis other Reds as being less pure.

It happened during the Glazer takeover process when certain people were swearing blind that, if Glazer ever owned the club, they'd tear up their season ticket and boycott OT. Glazer eventually takes over and surprise surprise chuck, we all have to jump out of the way as the same people start backpedalling at top speed. Because their brave claims to be manning the barricades were nothing to do with a love of United and everything to do with their need to appear to be "Top Reds". FC will never be in the Premiership, are barely noticed by the media and there are always thousands of stockbrokers in Cheshire to fill the empty seats at OT so FC is no threat to United, only to the ego of some "Reds" who wanted their brave promises about what they'd do if Glazer took over to be quietly forgotten and who resent FC representing a permanent reminder that some people meant what they said and did something about it.

I don't care whether you stayed at OT or not but, when I see so called Reds slagging each other off either as gimps for going to OT or as Judases for going to Gigg Lane, all I see is wankers whose attachment to their club is nothing to do with a love of the club and everything to do with their own ****ing ego.

Try to remember that there are many old lads at FC who stuck by United in the REALLY lean years (relegation and 26 years without the League) and whose arses aren't fit to be kissed by some of the schoolboys on here who discovered football after Italia 90 and who reckon that they're battle-scarred warriors for suffering 1990-99 and who measure their dedication to the cause by managing to weather the drought of only winning the League every other year.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
Here you go. http://fcumforum.org.uk/mainforum/index.php
But you cannot even read it unless you register, stops the idiots.
You'll find the average age is about 30ish and 90% sensible conversations, except off topic where anything goes, and i mean anything. :eek:
I go here to read what is on the forum - and when I try to register they tell me "This email has been banned" 3 different email and all banned. Bloody stupid this is so I cant be bothered with all that !

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
I go here to read what is on the forum - and when I try to register they tell me "This email has been banned" 3 different email and all banned. Bloody stupid this is so I cant be bothered with all that !
oooooohhh carlys been naughty ;)

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
SolskjaertheLegend said:
oooooohhh carlys been naughty ;)
I dont even know this place and never go there before - so why do they say this about me - I dont care now anyway - cant be bothered with all that - this is best forum :p

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
I dont even know this place and never go there before - so why do they say this about me - I dont care now anyway - cant be bothered with all that - this is best forum :p
:rolleyes: and yeah i was joking.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Or....FC united can suck my balls.

Its not about loyalty or ego or any of that bollocks, its about the fact that as a club they are an enemy of us, no different to Villa or celtic or timbucktoo, so their is no need to acknowledge them at all.

I could'nt give 2 s**ts whether they're a bunch of manutd fans that want a quick route into football because they could'nt make it with a real club or not. F**k 'em.

G

·
redtilldead said:
Or....FC united can suck my balls.

Its not about loyalty or ego or any of that bollocks, its about the fact that as a club they are an enemy of us, no different to Villa or celtic or timbucktoo, so their is no need to acknowledge them at all.

I could'nt give 2 s**ts whether they're a bunch of manutd fans that want a quick route into football because they could'nt make it with a real club or not. F**k 'em.
LMFAO, FC United an enemy to Manchester United, in your dreams fella. They want a quick route into football? ROFL. seeing as they started at the very bottom of every league. You obviously have not got a clue by what you say in your post that i've quoted.
Its obvious by your previous posts that you dont have much of a clue about lots of things, one post Fergie is the best manager ever, then he is crap and dont know what he is doing and should go.
Reverting to verbal abuse and swearing shows a total lack of intelligence without the ability to hold a decent conversation and provide a valid arguement.
My guess about you is...under 20, lives outside the uk, rarely ( if ever ) been to Old Trafford, started "following" ( not supporting ) United on TV, cus it was the best team going and you wanted to jump on the glory hunting band waggon.
At least there are others on here that have intelligence and live in a real world.
Thank you for keep posting on this thread and keeping it at the top. Instead of being clever, ignoring it and letting it drop quickly off the page.:D

PS, tell your teacher i said you had a constuctive summer holidays.

·
Registered
987 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
LMFAO, FC United an enemy to Manchester United, in your dreams fella. They want a quick route into football? ROFL. seeing as they started at the very bottom of every league. You obviously have not got a clue by what you say in your post that i've quoted.
Its obvious by your previous posts that you dont have much of a clue about lots of things, one post Fergie is the best manager ever, then he is crap and dont know what he is doing and should go.
Reverting to verbal abuse and swearing shows a total lack of intelligence without the ability to hold a decent conversation and provide a valid arguement.
My guess about you is...under 20, lives outside the uk, rarely ( if ever ) been to Old Trafford, started "following" ( not supporting ) United on TV, cus it was the best team going and you wanted to jump on the glory hunting band waggon.
At least there are others on here that have intelligence and live in a real world.
Thank you for keep posting on this thread and keeping it at the top. Instead of being clever, ignoring it and letting it drop quickly off the page.:D

PS, tell your teacher i said you had a constuctive summer holidays.

SalfordRed is Intelligent go on Sal tell'em

61 - 80 of 97 Posts