Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 75 Posts
G

·
Emma - Physio (she can polish my ball anyday)

Worsnop
Haran
Downs
Birch
Price
Stabb
Hollingworth
Stamer
Knowles
Claise
James
Whitehouse
Campbell
Hall
Bett
Patterson
:p Noxious got your log in RD. :p
You missed of Davidson as well. ;)

Should have heard the reception Emma got when she had to come on :rofl:
1,000 fans shouting, "sign her up sign her up" and "help!!! I've got a groin injury". :rofl:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Seeing as how ive watched em a shitload of times, and my housemate is a season ticket holding avid fan...

Bett Hall Campbell Knowles Claisse Whitehouse Haran Birch Stabb Worsnop Price James Stamer Davidson

EDIT: Damn someone else posted
I for one can say that HE has watched Avenue as he's been with me to several home games this season. The whole "You have to like FCUM because you support Man Utd" is bollocks, if he doesn't want to support a tribute team he doesn't have to he supports the real thing and follows his team not cry and make another one ruining it for all those small non league teams at the bottom of the ladder working hard while they just join half way up.

As for FCUM's chances of the playoffs IF Avenue play as badly as we did against Leigh tonight you'll slaughter us, we were pathetic and the managers tacticsa are shoddy. IF we have a full team and have everyone in their positions I can see us winning it, it will be close and probably a good game aint too fussed either way we win we win we lose we'll give it another crack next season.

G

·
What league would they go into should they get promoted? Conference North?

Also that would be what, 3 promotions in 4 years?
Conference 'Blue Square' North.
It would be 4 promotions in 4 seasons. :thumbsup:

and Briggsy, please explain how FCUM are 'ruining it for all those small non league teams at the bottom of the ladder working hard'

'they just join half way up'....... really ???
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well they started at stage 8/9 I think of the non league pyramid and not right down at the bottom, there are teams who have worked hard to try and get to this kind of level and they just jump in half way - like AFC Liverpool have now done.

G

·
Well they started at stage 8/9 I think of the non league pyramid and not right down at the bottom, there are teams who have worked hard to try and get to this kind of level and they just jump in half way - like AFC Liverpool have now done.
Stage 10, exactly the same as where AFCL have started and it isn't 'half way' as you claim, no where near.:wave1:
Don't know why it would interest a Sheffield Wednesday supporter though.

G

·
Cheers Sal.

wow 4 promotions n 4 years, thats awesome.

How much money are they spending on transfers compared to the other clubs around them?
Nothing, we dont pay transfer fees mate. :thumbsup:
and we pay less than most teams in wages as well.
BPA spend thousands, can get you all the figures if you want them. :thumbsup:

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
Nothing, we dont pay transfer fees mate. :thumbsup:
and we pay less than most teams in wages as well.
BPA spend thousands, can get you all the figures if you want them. :thumbsup:
Nah you're alright mate, I just wanted to see if we're like Chelsea who buys every player you can.

I wonder if Fergie secretly keeps an eye on them...

G

·
Nah you're alright mate, I just wanted to see if we're like Chelsea who buys every player you can.

I wonder if Fergie secretly keeps an eye on them...
Definatly not the rent boys of non league mate, that's BPA for sure.

We know he does. :thumbsup:
Not so secretly either. ;)

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
The presence of FC United in these lower divisions has boosted revenue to all of these clubs by virtue of the travelling fan base and home support. Many clubs were delighted to have FC play them. PLus the fact FC gave a lot of publicity to teams that, ordinarily, would never have been heard of by many thousands of fans.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
There were unfilled places in the league as far as I know. FC have done nothing but good for the lower leagues.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.