Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
3001 - 3005 of 3005 Posts

·
The White Heskey
8,606 Posts
err, will do - what's your user?

and yes @Fiat Cunto . Was in the pub and it said on SSN basically the herrera deal (my main concern) was off, so I did some vodka shots :ROFL:

Fellaini is our first midfielder since god knows how long though (5/6 years???) and we're so desperate I've gone from a Munroe style anti-fellaini stance, to a "well... he'll be a good signing" - a few "route 1 spawny goals" and I'll be happy, even though we've overpaid for a "decent" CM - and we could've gotten him for cheaper, and settled in 2 months ago (biggest annoyance -_-)
https://twitter.com/Kezz__

That's with 2 underscores...Might join you with those vodka shots, now the Coentrao deals off

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
He didn't play as a center midfielder last season though, he's a very good number ten, but for me a slightly above average center midfielder which is where he will likely play for us. We've overspent on him and I'm not happy with the transfer, mainly because of the transfer fee involved but like I said I'm willing to get behind him obviously and he'll get my support every time he pulls on the jersey and hoping that he proves me wrong and has me eating my words about him
Personally I couldn't care less about the transfer fee...the financial side of football is insane..I rate Fellaini as a player.

3001 - 3005 of 3005 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.