Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.k folks am i the only one who feels in the light of recent results surely our manager should come and speak to the media after the games ?

I know he doesnt talk to bbc and i understand that but only talking to pravda (mutv) is for me short changing us fans .

He is happy to talk to sky and setanta when its going well so why not when we lose ?

I know he likes to promote a siege mentality but this just makes him look like a kid whose had his toys took off him .

All the other managers have the good grace to come on win or lose -----does he think he is too good to bother ?

Discuss

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
as long as he sorts everything out on the training ground when he gets the guy's back and gets the show back on the road I'll be happy just watching his friday press conferences... i know what you mean but his priority should be sorting things out the last thing he should or we should care about are bullshiiit interviews where he has to be careful in what he says... top of the league game in hand and the best team in the world... i'm a reasonably happy United fan!

what's that kid saying in your pic with hilary clinton?

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
i think fergie has every right to boycot the bbc after what they did to his son , but i wish he would be more humble in defeat and come out and praise the opposition a bit more, he would go up in everyone estimation

·
Registered
312 Posts
To be honest, it doesn't bother me if SAF doesn't talk to sky/setenta after a defeat or a win for that matter. He always talks to mutv and they ask him reasonable questions. All the sky/setanta interviewers are after is some kind of explosive reaction to print headlines. They are not interested in a fair discussion of the match. SAF said on mutv that the game was lost because of our first half performance which was not good enough and I think he was complimentary about Fulham.

Sky/Setanta are just hoping for some kind of explosion from SAF or his players as you can tell from the way they are milking the last 2 defeats.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
its not just cos he loses.

He was planning on ignoring the media before the game due to the kick off time...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts