Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Absolutely ridiculous ruling... completely undermines the referees!!!

I was under the impression that you have to be able to prove that the incident in question was not worthy of any card full stop... not that a red was given where it should have been a yellow... so basically the FA has decided that John Terry (England Captain who spat on a fellow professional, who always gets away with deliberately cheating, handling in the box etc.) was not only not guilty of a red card for his professional foul on Jo... but that he was not guilty of even a yellow card... which is an absolute disgrace to football that this has happened and as a protest every club should appeal every red card for the rest of the season ...

there should be a full on investigation into this its as bad as the match fixing in Italy !!!

Its blatent favouritism towards Chelsea rent boy scum! i cant beleive this has happened!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Nemanjaaa said:
I completely disagree with what Fergie is saying here I'm afraid, it clearly wasn't a red card, and if it was a United player it would of been overturne too.
It may not have warranted a red, but it certainly deserved A card i.e. a yellow,..

The FA cant downgrade a red card to a yellow, they have to decide that it was not a card full stop!

So basically the FA have said its ok to pull down an opponent as long as there is a covering defender.. you will not be given ANY card is what they have highlighted with this ruling!... and you can be double sure that if it was United it wouldn't have been the same outcome! Remember when Rooney and Scholes were banned for the red cards they got in the Amsterdam tournament.. Stevie G got a red card in that tournament the previous year and he wasn't given a 3 game ban...

Fergie talks a lot of bull in order to get ref's on his side, but I agree that the FA have different rules for United and 'do us' at any chance they get!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts