Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Germany always reached the quarter-finals at World Cups. But I don't think so to bring a winter break in the Premiership. I mean to be a footballer is a job and other also must work in holidays.

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
The Premiershp would lose a bit of value in my view if the winter break came in. Just wouldn't be the same. I can understand the positives for having one though tbh.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
someone should just have the balls to pull rank and do what they said they would from the outset, drop 2 teams and create a second premier tier....less game for the top level teams and also a more competitive league below....out of all the leagues in europe we have largest amount of big teams outside the top level.....big teams from big cities with large fanbases and big traditions who have won lots. we could easily sustain that and it would help some of the problems

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
There is pros and cons to a winter break and I can understand why you'd want a winter break.

However, the Christmas period is a great time i. Having a game every 3/4 days is great, along with Christmas itself. Also, I'm surprised that it's us thats calling for one and not a manager of a smaller team, who doesn't have such a big, and such a good squad as us.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts