Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sir Alex Ferguson is expecting Louis Saha and Anderson to be fit to face Sunderland next week.

The Manchester United duo have yet to feature this season, with Saha recovering from a knee injury and summer signing Anderson a hamstring complaint.

Ferguson had considered pitching Saha in against Tottenham on Sunday, while Anderson was a candidate for a place on the bench.

Neither player ultimately figured in the 1-0 win at Old Trafford, but could play against promoted Sunderland next weekend.

Though Gary Neville is still a fortnight away from a comeback, Ferguson is expecting more positive news on Saha and Anderson.

Patient

"We have got some very good players to come back," Ferguson told Sky Sports 1.

"We have to be patient with that, but I think it's quite possible Louis Saha will be available for next Saturday against Sunderland.

"Gary Neville is a couple of weeks away.

"Anderson will be fit for next Saturday, he is definitely fit. We are getting there."

yes.....good news to my ear...gaz only 2 weeks away and anderson and King Louis might be fit for next week...sorted

·
Registered
291 Posts
Anderson's God said:
I can't wait to see Anderson play they guy is awesome. I have seen him play for Fc Oporto in the past.
I have seen him play for FC OPORTO TO... LOL... Yeh i cant wait either... he could play as striker (starting up front with tevez) coz its not as serious as Saha... and saha could replace him in the second half

1 - 5 of 5 Posts